Fully Funded Phd Positions At University Carlos Iii Of Madrid In Spain for International students. Applications are welcome till 31st January 2014.. The Networks and Communication Technologies (NETCOM) research group of the University Carlos III of Madrid (UC3M) is inviting applications for fully funded doctoral positions.
School(Institutions/ Country): University Carlos III of Madrid | Spain
Level: PhD Degree
Field(s): Positions are available for several topics in the areas of connectivity management and wireless communications for extremely dense environments, cloud-based network management, cloud-based radio access networks, future network architectures and social-aware networks at University Carlos III of Madrid in Spain.
Deadline: 31st January 2014.
Funded By: University Carlos III of Madrid
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Fully Funded Phd Positions are open for International students.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Salaried positions are available for up to 5 years
‣ Scholarship covers: Successful candidates will enjoy the following benefits: -Freedom to focus on your research work, with full administrative support -Collaboration with leading experts on international research projects -Supervision throughout your Ph.D. by one of our world-renowned and award-winning researchers (see Research team). -Use of state-of-the-art resources and facilities Collaborative, multi-cultural and English-speaking environment -Participation at international conferences and project meetings -Assistance with all aspects of immigration and relocation (including support with your VISA application) -Support to take innovations to market -Salaried position for up to 5 years -Access to comprehensive healthcare
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Fully Funded Phd Positions At University Carlos Iii Of Madrid
‣ The Networks and Communication Technologies (NETCOM) research group of the University Carlos III of Madrid offers fully funded PhD positions for several topics in the areas of connectivity management and wireless communications for extremely dense environments, cloud-based network management, cloud-based radio access networks, future network architectures and social-aware networks.
‣ Our PhD Student positions offer young, aspiring researchers a salaried position in our research team.
‣ Candidates offered a position as NETCOM PhD Students will have been pre-vetted and conditionally accepted for a place on the Ph.D. program at the University Carlos III of Madrid (UC3M).
Have what it takes to avail Fully Funded Phd Positions At University Carlos Iii Of Madrid ?
‣ B.Sc., M.Sc. or equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, Telematics or a related field (concluded by the time you join).
‣ Excellent academic transcripts;
‣ Clearly defined Statement of Purpose for Ph.D. research thesis.
‣ Excellent level of spoken and written English. -
‣ Highly motivated -Students who obtained their degree (B.Sc., M.Sc. or equivalent) in a higher education system NOT subject to the Bologna Process are strongly advised to provide their GRE scores on the online application form.
‣ **An offer of a PhD Student position implies your acceptance to the UC3M PhD program.
‣ Complete the Application Form and attach your CV and send it by email to applications.netcom-at-adm.it.uc3m.es.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31 January 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like