Full-Time International MBA Scholarships at University of Queensland in Australia, and applications are submitted till 30 November. UQ Business School is offering up to two (2) 100% tuition-fee waiver MBA Scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available to outstanding students commencing the Accelerated full-time (12 month) MBA program (and MBA articulation pathway) in January of each year. There are limited number of scholarships awarded to students on competitive basis. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Queensland | Australia
Level: master degree program
Field(s): Business Administration.
Deadline: 30 November.
Funded By: University of Queensland, Australia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Full-Time International MBA Scholarships are targeted for International students can apply for these MBA scholarships
‣ No. of awards: Up to two (2) 100% tuition-fee waiver scholarships are available.
‣ Scholarship Tenure : Scholarship is awarded for accelerated full-time (12 month) MBA program. The scholarship will be renewed at the end of each semester of the program if the holder:
obtains satisfactory grades; and
(b) makes a satisfactory rate of progress towards completing the Accelerated full-time (12 month) MBA program;
(c) fulfills the obligations of the Accelerated full-time (12 month) MBA program; and
(d) remains a full-time MBA student.
‣Value of Scholarship : The scholarship will entitle the successful applicants to receive a 100% discount on their course tuition fees for the minimum number of units required to complete the Accelerated full-time (12 month) MBA program unless otherwise stated
‣ From 2016, UQ Business School is offering up to two (2) 100% tuition-fee waiver scholarships to outstanding international students commencing the Accelerated full-time (12 month) MBA program (and MBA articulation pathway) in January of each year.
International MBA Scholarships are
available to students who undertake their MBA studies equivalent to
Accelerated full-time study as defined by UQ Business School.
‣ Applicants must have already submitted an application for entry into the Accelerated full-time (12 month) MBA program and be eligible to receive an ‘unconditional’ offer for admission.
‣ That is, you must have met the official entry criteria for acceptance into the Accelerated full-time (12 month) MBA program (including GMAT, English Language proficiency, and work experience).
Selection Criteria for Full-Time International MBA Scholarships
‣ Not every scholarship will be awarded on an annual basis. Scholarships are limited and awarded on a competitive basis.
‣ Applicants will be notified in writing of the outcome of the scholarship selection process as soon as possible after the closing date.
Scholarship Application Method
online application form here.
‣ Applicants must meet each of the following conditions in order to apply for the scholarship:
‣ Scholarship Application Due date: Scholarship applications are to be received by 30 November in the year prior to commencement of the Accelerated full-time (12 month) MBA, and submitted via the online application form here.
To find out more about this scholarship contact the MBA Student Liaison team, telephone +61 7 3346 8100 or email email@example.com.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.