Fulbright scholar program is funding Fulbright-Fogarty US postdoctoral research grants in Public Health at sites affiliated with the Fogarty International Center (FIC) of the U.S. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): at sites affiliated with the Fogarty International Center (FIC) of the U.S | Bangladesh, Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Peru, South Africa and Zimbabwe
Level: Post-doctor Degree
Field(s): Public Health
Deadline: 01 August 2013.
Funded By: U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Fulbright s program is targeted for students of USA.
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Fulbright grants will fund nine months of research in each of these countries, except Peru, where Fulbright grants will fund four months and FIC will seek to arrange funding for the remaining five months. The (FIC) will provide support to research sites and a five-day orientation at NIH, planned for the first week in July, 2014.
‣ Scholarship covers:The (FIC) will provide support to research sites and a five-day orientation at NIH, planned for the first week in July, 2014. Fulbright scholar allowances for the country/program will be paid to the grantee.
‣ Fulbright s program Fulbright-Fogarty U.S. scholar grants have been newly established to promote post-doctoral research in public health in resource-limited settings.
‣ Apply to participate in conducting current research at sites affiliated with the Fogarty International Center (FIC) of the U.S. National Institutes of Health.
‣ For 2014-2015, sites in eight countries – Bangladesh, Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Peru, South Africa and Zimbabwe – will host post-doctoral research scholars.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to avail Fulbright scholar program:
‣ Scholars who received their PhD or other appropriate terminal degree within the past five years are eligible to apply.
‣ Applicants correspond with the host site and its U.S. partner contacts about their experience and how they could participate with ongoing research projects at the sites.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online here
‣ A letter of invitation from the host site is required to be submitted with the application.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 01 August 2013.
You may also like
Tags: 2014, 2015, Bangladesh, Botswana, Featured, Fogarty, FULBRIGHT,
Ghana, GRANTS, kenya, Malawi, Peru, Post-doctoral, Public Health,
research, SOUTH AFRICA, USA, Zimbabwe