Fulbright Helsinki Graduate Award is offered for USA students in full International Masters Degree Programs in Finland. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): The University of Helsinki | Finland
Level: Masters Degree
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the University of Helsinki in Finland.
Deadline: October, 2013.
Funded By: Fulbright-University of Helsinki
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Fulbright-Helsinki Graduate Award is targeted for US applicants.
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The Fulbright-University of Helsinki Graduate Award is available for one academic year (9 months).
‣ Scholarship covers: The Fulbright Helsinki award is 1000 Euros per month. Grantees also receive a travel award of 1 600 dollars and an accident and sickness insurance for the grant period. In addition the grantee will be eligible, free of charge, to participate in an introductory course in Finnish language, culture and society organized by the University of Turku Summer School or another university pre-approved by the Fulbright Center.
There are currently no set tuition fees for degree students in universities in Finland, since education is subsidized by the State through the Ministry of Education. At the University of Helsinki this applies also to the international degree students as well as exchange and visiting non-degree students.
Fulbright-Helsinki Graduate Award
‣ The Fulbright Center works with the University of Helsinki to offer an award for a student admitted to one of the University’s International Masters Degree Programs.
‣ The University offers several International Master’s Degree Programs taught in English. Some of the programs are provided jointly by the University of Helsinki and other Finnish or foreign universities.
‣ Students in these two-year programs will find themselves in a truly international learning environment with a mixture of students from Finland and across the globe.
‣ Fulbright-Helsinki Graduate Award is targeted at applicants who are going to complete a full Masters Degree Program at the University of Helsinki.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online.
‣ Scholarship Applications Due Date: The deadline for applications is October, 2013.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, 2015, Award, Finland, FULBRIGHT, Graduate, Helsinki, University