Frederick Bonnart-Braunthal Scholarship for International Students in UK, and applications are submitted till 27 March 2015. University College London is inviting applications for a Frederick Bonnart research scholarship available for prospective MPhil/PhD students from any country. The value of the award is £25,000 per annum, tenable for years 1, 2 and 3 of an MPhil/PhD programme, subject to annual renewal. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence, research potential and the potential to lead to practical steps to combat intolerance. Financial circumstances are not taken into account. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | UK
Level: pursuing full-time MPhil/PhD research program at University College London.
Field(s): any department of UCL.
Deadline: 27 March 2015
Funded By: Frederick Bonnart-Braunthal Trust
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Frederick Bonnart-Braunthal Scholarship is targeted for Students from any country can apply for this research scholarship.
‣ Award No: One scholarship is available for 2015/16 entry, which will be awarded to an eligible student studying at UCL.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is tenable for years 1, 2 and 3 of an MPhil/PhD programme, subject to annual renewal.
‣ Scholarship covers: The value of the award is £25,000 per annum.
‣ Frederick Braunthal Scholarships are aimed at tackling the causes and consequences of intolerance, and are intended for students who plan to explore the nature of religious, racial and cultural prejudices and to find ways of combating them.
‣ Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence, research potential and the potential to lead to practical steps to combat intolerance. Financial circumstances are not taken into account.
‣ The UCL selection panel meets in late April/early May to shortlist candidates for a first interview in late May/early June. A second round of interviews will be held shortly after, after which the Trust will make a final decision on the recipient of the award.
‣ Completed applications, along with the required documentation as detailed in the form, must be submitted to the UCL Student Funding Office via post or email.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 27 March 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.