Francis Crick Institute PhD Studentships for International Students in UK, and Applications for the 2018 Crick PhD Programme will open in early October 2017, and interviews will be held 22-24 January 2018. Cancer Research UK London Research Institute (LRI) is inviting 45 exceptional students to join four year Crick PhD Programme starting in September 2016. Students of all nationalities can apply for Crick PhD Studentships. Eligible student will be registered at one of the Crick partner universities (Imperial, King’s, or UCL) and receive a non-taxableannual stipend of £22,000 plus payment of tuition fees. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | UK
are awarded for research to understand why disease develops and find
new ways to prevent and treat illnesses such as cancer, heart disease
and stroke, infections, and neurodegenerative diseases.
Deadline: Applications for the 2018 Crick PhD Programme will open in early October 2017, and interviews will be held 22-24 January 2018.
Research UK London Research Institute (LRI), UK
Crick Institute PhD Studentships are
targeted for Students of all nationalities can apply for the Crick
‣ Award No: University is looking for 45 exceptional students to join four-year Crick PhD Programme starting in September 2016.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Studentship is awarded for the duration of four-year.
‣ Scholarship covers: Crick students will benefit from well-resourced research labs and state-of-the-art science technology platforms, excellent scientific and transferable skills training, and a supportive and stimulating research environment. They will register at one of the Crick partner universities (Imperial, King’s, or UCL) and receive a non-taxableannual stipend of £22,000 plus payment of tuition fees.
‣ The Francis Crick Institute (the Crick) brings together six of the UK’s most successful scientific and academic organisations – the Medical Research Council, Cancer Research UK, the Wellcome Trust, Imperial College London, King’s College London and UCL. Crick researchers conduct groundbreaking and multi-disciplinary medical research to understand why disease develops and to find new ways to prevent and treat infection and illnesses such as cancer, heart disease, stroke, and neurodegenerative disorders.
‣ Motivated and talented graduates with backgrounds in biological or medical sciences, physics, chemistry, mathematics and/or computer science are invited to apply.
‣ A number of projects will provide the opportunity to undertake multi-disciplinary research carried out between the Crick and a partner University.
The Crick PhD programme, which is designed to attract the brightest scientific minds from around the world, presents a fabulous opportunity for highly motivated and exceptionally talented individuals to embark on their career in biomedical research.
At present, the Crick has more than 200 PhD students at various stages of their four-year PhDs. The students contribute to the international flavour of the Crick, with many students from elsewhere in the EU or from further afield. The energy and enthusiasm of the student population are a vital part of Crick's research community, and the comprehensive Crick PhD programme ensures that all students have strong future career prospects in science.
Other PhD opportunities at the Crick
Dr Francesca Ciccarelli
A 4-year PhD studentship is currently available within the Francis Crick Institute under the supervision of Dr Francesca Ciccarelli. The PhD is sponsored by the Cancer Research UK KHP Centre. The successful applicant will be based in Dr Ciccarelli's lab at the Crick but will be recruited via King's College London and will follow a King's PhD Programme. For further details on the project an on how to apply see the project webpage.
Standard eligibility criteria
‣ Hold or expect to gain a first/upper second-class honours degree or equivalent in a relevant subject
‣ Have appropriate research experience as part of, or outside of, a university degree course and/or a Masters degree in a relevant subject
‣ Are able to satisfy the Crick English Language requirements
Notification of Francis Crick Institute PhD Studentships results
‣ All shortlisted candidates will be interviewed between 22-24 January 2018.
Scholarship Application Method
Please use the left hand links to find out more about the Crick PhD Programme and Student Requirment.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date:Applications for the 2018 Crick PhD Programme will open in early October 2017, and interviews will be held 22-24 January 2018.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
This article is sponsored by the book, "Cellulite FACTOR" from Dr. Charles.
Dr. Charles has been helping men and women permanently eliminate cellulite for most of his professional career. In fact and through the course of several years of relentless testing and refinement, Dr. Charles developed a comprehensive cellulite-eliminating system from A-to-Z. From purging toxins to transitioning to a healthy diet and lifestyle, this incredible resource has everything you need to fight and win the battle against cellulite. Find More==>[http://www.cellulitefactor.com]