Foundation Edu Scholarship for African Students at University of Ghana, and applications are submitted till THURSDAY OCTOBER 20TH, 2016 at 3:00pm University of Ghana invites applications for Africa scholarship to 100 Level students from areas of need. The Scholarship covers tuition, books, as well as room and board and will be awarded for four years as long as excellent academic standards of at least a B average of 3.00 CGPA continue to be met and need is demonstrated. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Ghana | Ghana
all programmes available at University of Ghana.
Field(s): all subjects
Deadline: October 20, 2016.
Funded By: Foundation Edu
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Foundation Edu Scholarship is available for African students.
‣ No. of awards: not specified
‣ Scholarship Tenure : This scholarship will be awarded for four years as long as excellent academic standards of at least a B average of 3.00 CGPA continue to be met and need is demonstrated.
‣ Value of Scholarship : The Scholarship will cover tuition, books, as well as room and board.
‣ The activities of the Foundation Edu are designed to foster capacity building in Africa and result in the provision of scholarships for university studies that cover the entire cost of training and the costs associated with it.
‣ The Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO) is accepting 2015/16 applications for the award of the scheme for level 100 students from areas of need.
1. Are a Level 100 student.
2. Obtained an aggregate of 14 or better at the WASSCE.
3. Are able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to cover most or all educational related expenses.
4. Have the will to succeed (determination, perseverance and success in other pursuits).
5. Continuing science student with CGPA 3.75 and above (very limited slots)
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Submit a completed application and the required essays, a copy of your academic records(WASSCE grades) letters of recommendation and supporting need documents via email.
Download and Submit a completed FE- SFAO FORM AF SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION and the required essays, a copy of your academic records (WASSCE grades) letters of recommendation and supporting need documents.
For enquiries call the Students Financial Aid Office on 020-518-6904/0302- 945-312 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The STUDENTS FINANCIAL AID OFFICE is located at House No. 11 East Legon - Main Campus behind the College of Agriculture and Consumer Sciences and opposite CEGENSA.
NOTE: SCIENCE STUDENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on THURSDAY OCTOBER 20TH, 2016 at 3:00pm .
‣ Application forms ( Application Form ) and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.