Fordham Business Scholarship for International applicants. Fordham University Graduate School of Business Administration and Student Competitions AB are inviting applications for a scholarship competition. Applications are open until January 20, 2014. Let's dive in to the full details:
School(Institutions/ Country):Fordham University Graduate School of Business Administration | USA
Level: Master's Degree
Field(s): Scholarship is awarded for following programmes: MS in Marketing Intelligence (MSMI), MS in Business Analytics (MSBA), MS in Applied Statistics and Decision Making (MSSD), 3 Continent MS in Global Management (3CMGM) and MS in Business Enterprise (MBE).
Deadline: January 20, 2014.
Funded By: Fordham University Graduate School of Business Administration and Student Competitions AB.
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Fordham Business Scholarship is targeted for International applicants.
Number of award(s):
‣ Award No: 5 scholarships will be offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration:12 months, full time, from August 2014 to August 2015.
‣ Scholarship covers: First place winners (5) of the competition will receive a full-tuition scholarship.
‣ Take the Fordham Business Challenge 2014 for your chance to live and learn in the information and business capital of the world.
‣ Compete for a scholarship for a specialized master’s degree program at Fordham University Graduate School of Business Administration (GBA) in New York City.
Have what it takes Fordham Business Scholarship?
Applicants must either:
‣ Currently hold a bachelor’s degree OR
‣ Be in the last year of their undergraduate education and expect to receive a bachelor’s degree by June 2014.
To qualify for the competition, applicants must:
‣ Fulfill all competition requirements;
‣ Have applied for admission to their chosen master’s program by March 17, 2014;
‣ Be admitted and enroll at Fordham GBA, beginning fall semester 2014
The judging criteria will be based on:
‣ Accuracy of responses to the test challenges;
‣ Clarity and quality of the personal presentation and essay answer;
‣ Academic background and qualifications
‣ The first prize winners will be formally notified by email, postal mail or telephone no later than May 05, 2014.
‣ The prizes must be claimed within two weeks after the winners are announced or they may be forfeited.
‣ Applicants are rquired to apply online.
‣ The U.S. $130 application fee is waived for entrants in the Fordham Business Challenge 2014 competition.
‣ When completing the online application, be sure to choose the option “Pay by check.” This will allow you to submit your application without paying the $130 application fee.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 20 January 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like