Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research funded Doctorate Research
Program at University of Basel, 2012, Switzerland
offered by the university
2012 and 01 May 2013
Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research (FMI), Swiss National
Open to International Students
Benefits: See from their web.
- A course
of study at the FMI leading to a PhD degree of the University of
Basel typically lasts 4 years.
leader of the research group is the main supervisor. In addition,
PhD students are supported by a Thesis Committee of university
professors and experts chosen by the student.
- The FMI
provides financial support to graduate students in accordance with
the scale of the Swiss National Science Foundation.
- Income is
generous relative to international standards for PhD students.
must hold, or anticipate receiving before enrolment, a university
degree that would formally qualify them to enter a PhD or equivalent
program in their home country (MSc., Diploma, DEA etc.).
applicants with only a Bachelor must have successfully completed
courses in Biophysics and must have laboratory experience leading to
a research thesis.
more Information, please visit:
informal enquiries, please contact
You may also be Interested:
- Hans Böckler Foundation Phd scholarships in the University of Tübingen,Labour and Social Policy in the European Union, Germany.
- 2012 PhD Studentship in Environmental Analytical Chemistry at Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, 2012 Sweden
- PhD Scholarship in Stochastic Analysis and Mathematical Finance, Australia2013
- 2013 Quentin Bryce Law Doctoral Scholarship at University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- Friede Springer Doctoral Scholarships at the Center for Advanced Studies in Management (CASiM), Germany 2012
- 2013 Prestige PhD Bursary Crops/Food Cluster in the University of the Free State ,South Africa
- PhD scholarship for International Students at University of Camerino School of Advanced Studies, Italy 2012
- 2012Marie-Curie PhD D Fellowship Positions in Computer Science at The Laboratory for Internet Computing, Department of Computer Science, University of Cyprus, Cyprus
- Next Generation Social Sciences in Africa United States
- 2013/14 PhD Fellowship for international students at Hong Kong’s institutions
- Visiting Doctoral Student Program(doctoral students enrolled in a Canadian university)
- KAAD Scholarships for Developing Countries/Germany
- The Microsoft Research Graduate Women’s Scholarship/USA
Note: Please, help by pressing the face book like button to viral the post viewed by others !!!