Flinders University Scholarships is offered for Citizens of any country except Australia or New Zealand. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Flinders University | Australia
Level : MS/PhD Degree
Field(s): research, education/humanities/law, health sciences, science and engineering, social and behavioural, academic merit, commencing, international students
Deadline: 31 Aug 2013 (annual)
Funded By: Flinders University
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Flinders University Scholarships are open for Citizens of any country except Australia or New Zealand.
‣Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Covers: The FIPRS pays the international student tuition fees charged by Flinders University for a research higher degree. In addition, Flinders University provides the recipient with a generous living allowance paid at the rate of $23,728 per annum (2012 rate). It is tax exempt and indexed annually. An FIPRS student who moves to Adelaide from overseas is eligible for an establishment allowance (after arrival at Flinders) of up to $1,485 to assist with relocation costs and airfares, provided receipts can be produced by the student.
‣ Flinders University Scholarships or Flinders International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (FIPRS) are awarded to suitably qualified applicants to pursue a full-time research higher degree at Flinders University
‣ up to three years for a Research Doctorate degree and up to two years for a Research Masters degree.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to avail Flinders University Scholarships
‣ be a citizen of any overseas country, except New Zealand, and, satisfy the University’s academic entry requirements for a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research, including the English proficiency levels set by Flinders University for international students.
‣ Students for whom English is a foreign language will need to provide evidence of their English language competence.
‣ not hold an equivalent research higher degree qualification.
‣ Applications are normally only open to students commencing a research higher degree in Australia for the first time.
‣ Please see the conditions of award for full eligibility criteria.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ All applicants are required to read the application guidelines provided below before submitting an application.
‣ Any questions about the application process should be directed to the Flinders University International Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
‣ Two copies of the completed application and supporting documentation should be posted to:
Flinders University International Office Flinders University GPO Box 2100 Adelaide SA 5001
‣ Download the conditions of award for this scholarship scheme. This document is provided as an Adobe Acrobat portable document format (pdf) file.
‣ You will need to install the Adobe Acrobat reader on your computer to view pdf files. The Adobe Acrobat Reader is available free of charge from Adobe's website. Adobe provides tools for converting pdf files to HTML and ASCII text for users with vision impairments at its access.adobe.com website.
‣ If you require this document in other formats (plain text, ASCII), please contact the Student Finance Services.
The closing date for applications is 31 August 2013. It is important to read the Application Guidelines and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2013, FIPRS, Flinders, Australia