FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship Program in Canada , and applications are submitted till February 26, 2016. FINCAD is offering women in finance scholarship for graduate studies in the field of finance, particularly relating to the use of derivatives in capital markets and/or financial risk management. The value of scholarship is US$10,000. Women of any age and citizenship are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Canada
Level: graduate studies
Field(s): in the field finance, particularly relating to the use of derivatives in capital markets and/or financial risk management.
Deadline:February 26, 2016.
Funded By: FINCAD
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship is open to women of any age and citizenship who are studying Finance in an accredited graduate-level program.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: The FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship Program offers an award of US$10,000 to support graduate-level studies.
‣ The field of finance is changing rapidly, largely in response to regulations designed to protect market practitioners and to prevent financial crises.
‣ FINCAD has long believed that deep market knowledge, transparency and trustworthiness play a critical role in making financial markets safe for all participants.
‣ In addition, FINCAD is keenly aware that the majority of practitioners in the capital markets industry are men, and that the trend to include more women in the industry is not as rapid as it should be.
‣ Are you, or is someone you know, interested in applying for this scholarship? Apply today for the 2016 FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship.
‣ This opportunity is open to women of any age and citizenship who are studying Finance in an accredited graduate-level program.
‣ Applications should be send via post. Please attach the following to this application:
Two signed letters of recommendation
Resume or CV
An official transcript from each University you have attended
Research papers (if applicable)
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on February 26, 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.