Faculty of Arts International Master Scholarships and applications are open until 1 November 2014.University of Auckland is offering up to five masters degree scholarships for international students. Each Scholarship will be awarded for a period of one year and will be of the value of up to $10,000 per annum. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Auckland | New Zealand
Level: Masters Degree
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded within the Faculty of Arts at the University of Auckland.
Deadline: 1 November 2014.
Funded By: University of Auckland, New Zealand
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Faculty of Arts International Master Scholarships are targeted for International students.
‣ Award No: Up to five masters scholarships will be awarded.
‣ Scholarship Duration: These masters scholarships are offered for a period of one year.
‣ Scholarship covers: Each scholarship will be of the value of up to $10,000 per annum.
‣ The Scholarships were established in 2013 and are funded by the Faculty of Arts.
‣ The main purpose of the Scholarships is to support international students enrolled in a masters degree in the Faculty of Arts at the University of Auckland.
‣ The Scholarships may be held concurrently with any other award or grant as long as a) the terms of that award or grant permit and b) the University of Auckland Council is informed and approves.
‣ enrolled and have paid the fees, or arranged to pay the fees, for full-time enrolment in a Master of Arts, Master of Creative Writing, Master of Literature, Master of Public Policy, Master of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages, Master of Theology or Master of Professional Studies in the Faculty of Arts, at the University of Auckland.
‣ The Scholarships may be held concurrently with any other award or grant as long as a) the terms of that award or grant permit and b) The University of Auckland Council is informed and approves.
‣ The basis of selection will be academic merit.
‣ Applicants will be notified approximately six weeks after the closing date by letter or email.
‣ Applicants are required to apply online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 1 November 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like