Eyes High Doctoral Student Scholarship for International Students at University of Calgary in Canada, and applications are submitted till 30th September 2015. Eyes High Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship is available for full-time doctoral studies at the University of Calgary. Scholarship is open to both Canadian and International students for a maximum tenure of 4 years. Scholarship worth $25,000.00 p.a. for Canadian citizens and permanents residents and $30,000.00 p.a. for international students. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): at the University of Calgary | Canada
Field(s): studying the subjects offered by the university.
Deadline: 30th September 2015.
Funded By: University of Calgary
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Eyes High Doctoral Student Scholarship is targeted for Canadian and International students
‣ No. of awards: not specified
‣ Scholarship Tenure : The Eyes High Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship (EHDRS) is offered for a maximum tenure of 4 years.
‣Value of Scholarship : -$25,000.00 p.a. Canadian citizens and permanents residents
‣ All graduate awards administered by the Faculty of Graduate Studies (FGS), including those disbursed on behalf of external granting agencies, are governed by the Policy on Graduate Student Support through Scholarships and Awards and regulations.
‣ Leaders in Medicine students are not eligible for funding during MD studies
‣ The successful applicant will be an outstanding student. Applicants must have a GPA of 3.5/4.0 in their last two years of their prior degree (BSc, MSc) and be otherwise eligible for entry into the graduate programme at the University of Calgary.
‣ Applications should be submitted to Tiz Reiter (below). In conjunction with Dr. Newton, the successful candidate will need to formulate a proposal and provide a nomination package for approval by the University
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications (full CV, covering letter plus details of 2 referees) and requests for information should be emailed.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date : An initial deadline for applications is 30th September 2015, but appointments would occur earlier for an excellent applicant.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.