Exploit your Talent Scholarships for EU and Non-EU Students at University of Milan in Italy, and applications are submitted till 15 October 2015. University of Milan is offering exploit your Talent scholarship. The scholarship is for to EU and non-EU students. The University offers total 20 scholarships. Each scholarship amounts to 10.000 euro plus enrolment fee exemption. The scholarship will be paid in two installments of 5000 Euros each: the first after approval of the ranking list; the second if the holder has earned 80% of the credits available for the year by 10 August 2016. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Milan | Italy
Level: Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or Single Cycle degree program
Field(s): all subjects available at University of Milan.
Deadline: 15 October 2015.
Funded By: University of Milan, Italy
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Exploit your Talent Scholarships are available for EU and non-EU students.
‣ No. of awards: Up to 20 talent scholarships will be awarded.
Tenure : The
scholarship will be paid in two installments of 5000 Euros each:
-the first after approval of the ranking list;
-the second if the holder has earned 80% of the credits available for the year by 10 August 2016.
‣Value of Scholarship : Each scholarship amounts to 10.000 euro plus enrolment fee exemption.
‣ This is the announcement of a competition for 20 Exploit your Talent Scholarships for the academic year 2015/16, worth 10000 Euros each, to EU and non-EU students with recognised and documented talent, not necessarily connected with the study program and regardless of their economic status.
‣ Students who enroll in a Master Degree after the notice deadline can also apply for participation; in this case, the scholarship will be awarded only after registration.
Selection Criteria for Exploit your Talent Scholarships
‣ The scholarship will be awarded by a special Committee appointed by the Rector. The committee will assess the applications and draw up a ranking list that will be notified.
‣ The committee will assess the applications and draw up a ranking list that will be notified on the website by 30 October 2015.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ The application to participate in the competition must be submitted by 15 October 2015, emailing the form attached to this notice, completed and signed, to exploityourtalent-at-unimi.it.
‣ The following documents must be submitted with the application form:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 15 October 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.