Excellence Scholarship For International Students in Netherlands, and Application should be submitted till 1st April 2014. The Erasmus School of History, Culture and Communication (ESHCC) of Erasmus University Rotterdam is offering scholarship for international students. This scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate and master degree level. The scholarship part is 50% of the non-EEA tuition fee and will be subtracted from the full non-EEA tuition fee before the start of the academic year, enabling the beholder to immediately pay the reduced tuition fee; either at once or in installments. The student has to pay 50% of the institute tuition fee. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): The Erasmus University Rotterdam | Netherlands
Level: Undergraduate and Master Degree
Field(s): Scholarship is provided to learn any of the courses offered by the Erasmus University Rotterdam in Netherlands.
Deadline:1st April 2014.
Funded By: The Erasmus School of History, Culture and Communication (ESHCC) of Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Excellence Scholarship For International Students are targeted for the students from all non-EEA countries.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship takes the form of a waiver being the amount of money that will be subtracted from the full non-EEA tuition fee.
‣ The Erasmus School of History, Culture and Communication (ESHCC) offer scholarships for excellent non-EEA students, both prospective and current.
‣ This Excellence Scholarship For International Students partially waives the institute tuition fee for selected students from non-EEA countries who meet all the requirements to qualify for the statutory tuition fee except for having a non-EEA nationality and whose grades in their previous programmes are considered excellent.
‣ The waiver is provided by the faculty as well as the university, through the established ‘Regeling Profiteering Erasmus University Rotterdam’.
‣ Application for the Excellence Scholarship For International Students is open for prospective and current students of our international Bachelor and Master programmes, studying at ESHCC in the academic year 2014/2015, from all non-EEA countries, provided they would be charged the non-EEA tuition fee.
‣ Excellence is proven if the GPA achieved during the previous education is at least the equivalent of the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the Dutch grading scale 1 – 10.
‣ We consider the GPA achieved during previous education as: -A prospective Bachelor student: The GPA of last two years of secondary school or the GPA of the final exam
‣ A current Bachelor student at the EUR: The GPA of the preceding year in the Bachelor
‣ A prospective Master student: The GPA of the complete Bachelor programme
‣ A current Research Master student: The GPA of the preceding year in the Master
‣ The applicant will have to provide an explanation of the local grading system, taken from the official website of the national Ministry of Education, which will be used alongside the grade information included in the country modules of NUFFIC.
‣ The award of the scholarship will be announced no later than 15 June 2014.
‣ Complete the online application form and attach the required documents:
‣ Scholarships Applications are due on 1st April 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like