ESP Guitar Scholarship for International Students, and applications deadline For Summer 2017 Deadline is: June 2nd, 2017 & Fall 2017 Deadline is: September 1st, 2017. The ESP Guitar Company is sponsoring an associate scholarship program for fall 2016. International and U.S. citizens are eligible for this associate scholarship. Applicants must be enrolled in the Associates of Arts in Performance (Guitar) program only. Scholarship award covers tuition credit for the first two quarters of the program and a new ESP guitar. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Musicians Institute | USA
of Arts in Performance (Guitar) program at Musicians Institute, USA
Deadline: For Summer 2017 Deadline is: June 2nd, 2017 & Fall 2017 Deadline is: September 1st, 2017
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): ESP Guitar Scholarship is targeted for U.S. and Non U.S. Citizens.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is credited toward the first quarter of the program as long as the student maintains satisfactory academic progress.
‣ Scholarship covers: The total scholarship award will be $2,500.00 tuition credit ($1,250 per quarter, for the first two quarters of the program). One new Schecter Synyster Gates guitar.
The ESP Guitar Scholarship ,
sponsored by the ESP Guitar Company, is awarded each fall and Spring
to a student enrolling in the Associate of Arts in Performance
(Guitar) program who demonstrates outstanding musicianship in the
scholarship is applicable for students enrolled in the Guitar
performance program only and may not be transferred to
non-performance program emphases (Audio Engineering, Music Business,
Independent Artist, Guitar Craft, or Film) within an AA degree.
‣ Enroll in the Associates of Arts in Performance (Guitar) program only
‣ U.S. or non- U.S. Citizen.
‣ Demonstrate outstanding musicianship in the Rock genre.
‣ Award recipients will be notified one to two weeks after the final application deadline.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants are required to apply by post.
‣ The following documents are required:
‣ SchOlarship Applications Due dateL: For Summer 2017 Deadline is: June 2nd, 2017 & Fall 2017 Deadline is: September 1st, 2017
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.