ESMT is offering merit-based scholarships.. Full details:
Ethiopia,Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, São Tomé and Príncipe, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe).
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: One candidate for each program.
‣ Scholarship Covers: Up to € 25,000 (Executive MBA); up to € 15,000 (Full-time MBA).
School(Institutions/ Country): European School of Management and Technology, | Germany.
Field(s): Business administration
Funded By: ESMT
Deadline: April 2, 2013 , July 1, 2013, October 1, 2013, Final :November 1, 2013 (for non-EU residents), November 15, 2013 (for EU residents) .
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Scholarship is targeted for Students of Following Countries: The students of Africa (Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo-Brazzaville, Congo-Kinshasa, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial,
‣ ESMT awards one prestigious scholarship to an outstanding male or female candidate applying to either program from an African country.
Candidates must meet the following criteria to avail African Scholarships
‣ Candidates with permanent residence in any African country
‣ Candidates are expected to prove their strong intention to promote business development and pursue professional options in Africa within a reasonable time frame after completion of the program.
‣ Scholarships will be allocated on the basis of intellectual excellence, evidence of personal and professional achievement and evidence of strong leadership potential as well as superior interpersonal skills.
Scholarship Application Method:
‣ Apply by online.
‣ Candidates are required to submit a scholarship essay along with their complete application to the E Full-time MBA program.
‣ Candidates will be expected to actively promote the school in the respective regions throughout and after their studies, e.g. by participating in the mentoring program.
‣ Scholarship Application Deadline: The deadline for applications is April 2, 2013 , July 1, 2013, October 1, 2013, Final :November 1, 2013 (for non-EU residents), November 15, 2013 (for EU residents) .
You may also like