ESMT (European School of Management Technology )in cooperation with the Kofi Annan Business School Foundation offers fellowship for developing country students each year for pursuing MBA program at European School of Management Technology in Berlin , Germany. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): European School of Management Technology in Berlin | Germany.
Level: MBA Program
Field(s): Business Administration
Deadline:September 30, annually.
Funded by: European School of Management Technology in cooperation with the Kofi Annan Business School Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Scholarship is Open forstudents from a developing country.
Benefits(Inclusions / value): Fellows will have a full scholarship from European School of Management Technology plus fair compensation for costs like travel, accommodation and program-related fees.
‣ No. of Awards:Up to three fellowships are available each year.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The fellowship is applicable for one-year full-time MBA education
‣ Scholarship covers: the Value of the fellowship is € 58,000. Fellows will have a full scholarship from European School of Management Technology plus fair compensation for costs like travel, accommodation and program-related fees.
The Purpose of ESMT Kofi Annan Fellowship is
‣ To make significant contributions to least developed countries (LDCs) and landlocked developing countries (LLDCs);
‣ to strengthen the awareness for responsibility in leadership in developed countries.
‣ The Kofi Annan Fellowship provides the opportunity for talented and motivated students from developing countries who do not belong to a privileged class and lack sufficient financial means to study management at European School of Management Technology in Berlin and graduate with a prestigious MBA from the most international business school in Germany.
‣ Upon return to their home countries, the fellows are expected to contribute to the strengthening of entrepreneurial capacity and the fostering of a stable market economy as an effective catalyst for their country’s development, job creation, and poverty alleviation.
To be eligible for the European School of Management Technology Kofi Annan Fellowship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ must have Bachelor degree of any kind, a minimum of three years’ professional experience,
‣ GMAT, fluency in written and spoken English,
‣ willingness to contribute to building the economy and society of the home country with entrepreneurial impetus.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Scholarship applications are due by September 30(annually.). However, the applications are open Starting annually in January.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like