Esmod Karcher Scholarship for International Students in Germany, and applications are submitted till 28th February, 2014. Esmod Berlin International University of Art for Fashion is offering Kärcher scholarship to attend the Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Design and Pattern Making/Draping beginning in September 2014. Kärcher promotes the Bachelor course for the first time by funding a scholarship of one meritorious candidate for his or her first educational year at ESMOD Berlin. Candidates from around the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Germany
Level: Bachelor Programme
Field(s): Scholarship is awarded to attend the Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Design and Pattern Making/Draping.
Deadline: 28th February, 2014.
Funded By: Esmod Berlin International University of Art for Fashion, Germany
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Esmod Karcher Scholarship is targeted for Students from any country.
‣ Award No: One scholarship is offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is offered for one-year which includes 6 semesters.
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarship covers tuition fees support. The winning candidate should be able to meet the remaining monetary needs to help their education through one year program including living costs, relocation costs and program related material costs.
‣ ESMOD Berlin International University of Art for Fashion is inviting applications for the Esmod Karcher Scholarship to attend the Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Design and Pattern Making/Draping commencing in September 2014.
‣ The duration of course is 6 semesters.
Esmod Karcher Scholarship candidate will be evaluate on the following key points:
‣ University entrance qualification;
‣ Passion for fashion design;
‣ Social competences and values;
‣ The Kärcher Scholarship supports social fairness. In the case of equally successful applications, candidates who are financially or socially disadvantaged, will be given preference.
‣ The successful candidate should demonstrate a unique design portfolio with a high degree of excellence in theoretical and practical execution. Overall, the candidate should display an extreme passion for fashion design and especially high motivation.
‣ All documents and the portfolio assignment must be submitted by post.
‣ In order to apply for the Kärcher scholarship following documents are required:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 28th of February, 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like