Erasmus Mundus Scholarships in Mathematical Modelling(MSc) is offered for both non- European and European students.Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of L’Aquila in Italy (UAQ), Autonomous University of Barcelona in Catalonia (UAB), University of Hamburg in Germany (UHH), Gdansk University of Technology in Poland (GUT) and University of Nice -Sophia Antipolis in France (UNSA) | Italy, Germany, Poland, France and Spain
Level: Master’s(MSc) Degree
Field(s): Mathematical Modelling
Deadline: January 31, 2013.
Funded by: Lower Saxony Ministry of Research and Culture.
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Scholarship is Open for Students Non- European and European countries.
Benefit( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ Scholarship Duration: two-year
‣ Scholarship covers: the grant covers a value of EUR 48,000.00 to cover the two-year expenses and are granted to the most promising applicants.
‣ Several Erasmus Mundus scholarships to be offered to both non- European and European students who will be selected to join a European MSc in Mathematical Modelling (MathMods). These scholarships amount to a maximum of EUR 48,000.00 to cover the two-year expenses and are granted to the most promising applicants.
‣ MathMods is a two-year MSc programme (120 ECTS) within 5 European universities, which provides students with a cross cultural education while getting acquainted with both theory and applications of mathematical modelling in engineering.
‣ The MSc course is offered by a consortium of five universities in Europe, coordinated by the
‣ Scholarships are granted to the most talented applicants who will be full-time students enrolled on the MathMods MSc course, according to the evaluation made by the Consortium Committee.
To qualify for Erasmus Mundus scholarships, applicants must full fill the following requirements:
‣ Applicants must have obtained a recognized Bachelor’s Degree (BS, BSc, SB, etc.) or a degree at the level of a Bachelor’s Degree, for instance its equivalent from a college, university, or technical school of high standing, or 180 ECTS credits in the European system in Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Engineering with a large background in Mathematics.
‣ All applicants whose native language is not English are required to prove a satisfactory level of spoken and written English, certified by TOEFL (550 points), IELTS (6.0 points) or equivalent.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply It is not necessary to make a separate application for a scholarship. We assume that all students applying for our Master are also applying for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship.
‣ The application and the submission of all the required documents are to be made online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by January 31, 2013.
‣ From 1 February 2013 evaluation committee will evaluate the applications submitted by 31 January 2013 (Category A). A preliminary list (Category A selection list) will be drawn up by the end of February 2013. From 16 February 2013 they will evaluate the applications submitted by 15 February 2013 (Category B). Another list (Category B selection list) will be drawn up by the end of February 2013. Selected students will receive notification and will have to send confirmation of acceptance within 5 days from notification.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like
‣ January Deadline