Equity and Merit Scholarships for Study by Distance Learning in UK , and applications are submitted till 30 November . University of Manchester is inviting applications for equity and merit scholarships for study by distance learning. The scholarships are aimed at academically excellent young professionals with at least two years’ post-graduation work experience who would not otherwise have the opportunity to study for a uk qualification. Scholarships cover all tuition fees, course materials and examinations. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Manchester | UK
Level: masters degree
Field(s): The scholarships are available for the following courses:
Deadline: 30 November
Funded By: University of Manchester.
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Equity and Merit Scholarships are targeted for the students of Tanzania, Uganda or Rwanda can apply for these scholarships.
‣ No. of awards: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Tenure : Not Known
‣ Value of Scholarship : Scholarships cover all tuition fees, course materials and examinations.
‣ The Institute of Development Policy and Management (IDPM) is a top destination for postgraduate students and offers an array of funding opportunities, including strategic use of our own resources.
‣ You should meet all the following criteria:
‣ The scholarships will be awarded on merit-base.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications are submitted via online
‣ Applicants do not need an offer of admission to apply for the scholarship.
‣ Scholarship Application Due date : 30 November .
You don't need to have an offer of admission to apply for the scholarship. Please don't apply for master's admission separately; if your scholarship application is successful then an academic offer will be made.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries.
Equity & Merit Scholarships (Open for applications at the end of 2017) are available for Nationals of Tanzania, Rwanda and Uganda, to study on the distance learning programme.
Informal enquiries, prior to application, are welcomed. Please contact either: Prof. Richard Heeks (Programme Director) | Email: email@example.com ; or Jaco Renken (Programme Director) | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.