ENS de Lyon funded Ampere Excellence Master’s Scholarships for International Students in Sciences, Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences in France 2013. Full details:
School: E. de Lyon | France
Field(s): Sciences, Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
Funded by: ENS de Lyon
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Scholarship is Open for non-French nationals.
‣ Number of awards offered:Twenty Scholarships are offered.
‣ Duration of award(s): M2: twelve months; M1: twelve months, renewable for a further twelve months at M2 level provided the student fulfils the necessary academic criteria.
‣ What does it cover? Financial support: a payment of 1,000 Euros per month for twelve months.
‣ENS de Lyon has Ampere Excellence Master’s Scholarships program for International Students who like to pursue in Sciences, Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences in France.
‣ The scholarships are available for applicants to both M1 (first year of two-year Master’s degree) and M2 (second year) programmes.
‣ Candidates for admission to the first year of the Masters programme (M1) must hold or be about to obtain a Licence degree (equivalent to 180 European ECTS credits), or
‣ A qualification of an equivalent level recognized by the ENS de Lyon.
‣ Candidates for admission to the second year of the Masters programme (M2) must have or be about to have successfully carried out studies to Master 1 level (equivalent to 240 European ECTS credits), or hold or be about to obtain a qualification of an equivalent level recognized by the E. de Lyon (example: MPhil).
Language Skill Requirements
Candidates in the arts, humanities and social sciences:
‣ Sufficient competence in French to be able to successfully undertake the course being applied for. The C1 level is recommended.
‣ Candidates must provide proof of their level of competence in French.
Candidates in the sciences:
‣ Sufficient competence in French and/or English to be able to successfully undertake the course being applied for.
‣ Candidates must provide proof of their level of competence in French and English.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ The completed forms and the required documents should be returned to (paper applications alone will be accepted)
‣ Apply by post
École normale supérieure de Lyon Service mobilité internationale - Bourses Ampère 15 parvis René Descartes - BP 7000 69342 Lyon Cedex 07 - FRANCE
‣ Incomplete applications will not be considered.
‣ If your application is accepted, you will receive a letter of pre-enrolment and instructions for your enrolment.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
‣ Applications are on due by Feb 4, 2013. And applicants will be notified around Mid-April 2013. The results will only be posted on the website.
‣ Contact: Tél : +33 4 37 37 66 82 Fax : +33 4 37 37 63 60 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also like