Engineering Scholarships. School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering offers Eng. Scholarships for Women in Australia. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): RMIT in Australia | Australia
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Deadline: 22nd November 2013.
Funded By: School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering at RMIT in Australia.
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Eng.Scholarships are targeted for Australian citizen, permanentresident and international student.
‣ Award No: Three Scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are offered for one year (first year).
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship pays $5000 for one year (first year).
‣ If you are a woman commencing engineering studies in 2014 in the School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, this scholarship can provide you financial assistance within your first year of study.
To be eligible for Engineering Scholarships you must:
‣ be female;
‣ be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, international student or humanitarian visa holder ;
‣ have achieved an ATAR score (or Year 12 equivalent) of 95 or above in 2012–2013 ;
‣ be commencing full-time studies in a Bachelor of Engineering degree in the School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering at RMIT in semester 1 of 2014 -have demonstrated leadership experience in a societal or cultural setting;
‣ be available for an interview if shortlisted.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply by post using the application form here and in person.
‣ Scholarship Applications are Due by 22 November 2013.Terms and conditions
As holder of this scholarship you must maintain at least satisfactory academic performance.
The scholarship will be paid in two instalments: $2500 in April/May and $2500 in September.
View the Scholarships Office’s Scholarships and Grants Terms and Conditions (PDF 96kb, 11p)Further information
The scholarships seek to recognise and reward talented female students who can demonstrate outstanding levels of academic achievement.Contact
Contact Louise Walker, School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering.
You may also like