Engineering and Computer Science Scholarships for International Students in UK , and applications are submitted till 29 May 2015 and 24 July 2015 – for September 2015 intake and 27 November 2015 – for January 2016 intake. University of Hertfordshire is inviting application for engineering & computer science scholarships for international students. Scholarships are awarded to 10 international self-funding Engineering & Computer Science students who join the University for the first time on a postgraduate taught course. The value of the Engineering & Computer Science Scholarships is £3,000 each. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Hertfordshire | UK
Level: postgraduate degree programme
Field(s): Engineering and Computer Science at University of Hertfordshire.
Deadline: 29 May 2015 and 24 July 2015 – for September 2015 intake and 27 November 2015 – for January 2016 intake.
Funded By: University of Hertfordshire, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Engineering and Computer Science Scholarships are targeted for International Students
‣ Award No: 10 scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: The value of the Engineering and Computer Science Scholarships is £3,000 each.
‣ The value of the Engineering and Computer Science Scholarships is £3,000 each.
‣ These achievement-based Scholarships are awarded to 10 international self-funding Engineering and Computer Science students who join the University for the first time on a postgraduate taught course.
‣ They are designed to ensure the University continues to attract the most talented engineers from across the world.
‣ The scholarship is only available for postgraduate taught courses in the Schools of Computer Science or Engineering, not for PhDs or research.
‣ Students who have completed a University of Hertfordshire degree and are applying for postgraduate study at the University may qualify for the UH Graduate Scholarship.
‣ You may also apply for the Engineering and Computer Science Engineering Scholarship however as you are not able to hold both you will be awarded the one which has the highest value.
‣ Students who are studying on a University of Hertfordshire degree at an overseas partner are eligible to apply for the Scholarship at the point of transfer to the University in the UK, during their first year of on-campus study only.
‣ Students who are successfully awarded one of the Engineering & Computer Science Scholarships are still eligible for the £500 tuition fee discount if they pay in full at registration.
‣ Candidates will be required to meet all conditions of registration before the Scholarship is awarded.
‣ Students who are studying at our partner college Hertfordshire International College (HIC) are not eligible to apply for the Engineering & Computer Science Scholarship following completion of their studies with HIC when they join the University.
‣ Postgraduate Scholarship applicants will be assessed on the basis of: Academic achievements, Percentage marking systems, English language and Personal statement.
‣ Results will normally be communicated within a week of these dates.
‣ Applicants need to complete online application form to apply for the Engineering and Computer Science Scholarships.
‣ You must have applied to the University of Hertfordshire and be holding an offer to study with us before you can apply for this Scholarship.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: The application deadlines are: 29 May 2015 and 24 July 2015 – for September 2015 intake and 27 November 2015 – for January 2016 intake.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.