Endeavour Postgraduate Awards are offered by Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR) at Edith Cowan University in Australia. Full details:
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: not specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Endeavour Postgraduate Awards are offered for three years doctoral degree and for two years master degree.
‣ Scholarship Covers: Total award value up to $AUD173,500 for three years doctoral degree, up to $AUD108,500 for two years master degree.
‣ The Endeavour Postgraduate Awards are managed by the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR).
‣ The Awards is the Australian Government’s internationally competitive, merit-based scholarship program providing opportunities for citizens of the Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Europe and Americas to undertake study, research and professional development in Australia.
‣ The Endeavour Awards provide financial support for international students for up to three years to undertake a postgraduate qualification at a Masters or PhD level either by coursework or research in any field of study in Australia.
School(Institutions/ Country): Edith Cowan University | Australia
Level: Master’s or PhD Degree
Field(s): any field of study in Australia.
Funded By: Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR), Australia
Deadline: 30 June 2013.
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Endeavour Postgraduate Awards are targeted for The citizens of the Asia-Pacific (China (PRC), Japan, Australia, South Korea, Indonesia, Republic of China (Taiwan), Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Philippines, New Zealand, Vietnam, Burma, Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Fiji, Solomon Islands, East Timor, Samoa and Tonga), Middle East ( Egypt, Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Syria, Israel, Jordan, United Arab Emirates, Lebanon, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and Cyprus), Europe (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and UK ) and Americas.
Candidates must meet the following criteria to avail Endeavour Postgraduate Awards.
‣ Academic merit, completed an undergraduate degree at the time of application that demonstrates high academic achievement ;
‣ International Applicants who wish to apply for the 2013 round must not be living, studying or working in Australia in 2013;
‣ Applicants must have applied for and gained admission to a Masters or PhD course in Australia;
‣ Applicants must demonstrate English language proficiency as outlined in the Guidelines and obtained the minimum English language requirements.;
‣ Three referee reports must be submitted on the form provided on the Endeavour Online system. One referee report must be from a supervisor, lecturer or course convenor who is familiar with the applicant’s recent academic performance;
‣ All Endeavour P Award Holders must commence their approved program and Award between January and November 2013 ;
‣ Applicants who have commenced or intend to commence their program at their host organisation in 2013 are ineligible to apply;
‣ Applicants who completed an Endeavour Award and/or AusAID scholarship in the two calendar years before the current round of the Endeavour Awards are not eligible to apply.
Eligible applicants will be assessed against the following assessment criteria:
‣ A record of high-level academic achievement in the applicant’s chosen field of study ;
‣ A well defined study or research program ;
‣ A proposal that is relevant to the needs and interests of Australia and the applicant’s home country ;
‣The applicant’s potential to foster ongoing collaboration and cooperation with Australia and potential to participate at a high level in the academic or wider community in their home country on return from Australia ;
‣ Unique achievement or outstanding service in any area that provides a benefit to your community
Scholarship Application Method:
‣ Application form will be available to download from this web page between application opening and closing dates.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by Deadline 30 June 2013; it is opened opening in 1 April 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application guideline, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like
Your first paragraph ...