EIT Masters Scholarships for EU (EU-member state citizens and citizens from Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) or Non-EU students. Applications are open until 1st February, 2014 . EIT ICT Labs Master School is offering masters scholarships for EU and non-EU students. Scholarships are awarded for a two year EIT ICT Labs Master’s Programme. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Europe (partner universities)
Level: Master Degree
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded in ICT innovation.
Deadline: 1st February, 2014 for the first period.
Funded By: EIT ICT Labs Master School
Beneficiaries(Target Groups):EIT Masters Scholarships are targeted for EU (EU-member state citizens and citizens from Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) or Non-EU students.
‣ Award No: Limited numbers of scholarships will be offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships will be awarded for two years masters program.
‣ Scholarship covers: Master scholarships will include following benefits for EU students: -Tuition fees are waived -A one-time travel and installation support of up to 3000 € is provided -EIT ICT Labs Master School covers the costs related to events integrated in the curriculum, e.g. Kick-off and summer schools. Scholarship possibility: Excellent students can be nominated for a monthly allowance of 500 €. For Non-EU students: Excellent students can be nominated for a scholarship including coverage of the tuition fees, one-time travel and installation support of up to 3000 € and a monthly allowance of up to 1000 €.
‣ The EIT ICT Labs Master’s Programme is a two-year full-time programme, created for you and coordinated by the EIT ICT Labs Master School Office, the central administrative body, located in Stockholm, Sweden.
‣ Admission to the programme, summer activities and general student counseling will be handled there.
Have what it takes to avail EIT Masters Scholarships?
‣ Applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s degree encompassing a minimum of 180 ECTS credits or equivalent academic qualifications from an internationally recognized university.
‣ Students in their final year of undergraduate education may also apply and if qualified, receive a conditional acceptance.
‣ If you have not completed your studies, please include a written statement from the degree administration office (or equivalent department), confirming that you are enrolled in the final year of your education and giving your expected completion date.
‣ If you receive a conditional offer, you should present your degree certificate to your entry university before enrollment at the latest. Applicants following longer technical programmes and who have completed courses equivalent to an amount of 180 ECTS, will be considered on a case-by-case basis. -
‣ Language requirements: Proof of English language proficiency.
‣ The ranking is based on a total evaluation of the following criteria:
‣ For the first application period, the results will be communicated in April.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants are required to apply online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 1st February, 2014 for the first period.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship Tags: 2014, EU, Europe, International, Master, schloarships