EIT Masters Scholarships for EU (EU-member state citizens and citizens from Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) or Non-EU students. Applications are open until February 1, 2018. EIT ICT Labs Master School is offering masters scholarships for EU and non-EU students. Scholarships are awarded for a two year EIT ICT Labs Master’s Programme. Scholarships are merit based and no separate application for the EIT Digital Scholarship is needed.Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Europe (partner universities)
Level: Master Degree
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded in ICT innovation.
Deadline: The application process is divided into 3 periods:
Funded By: EIT ICT Labs Master School
Beneficiaries(Target Groups):EIT Masters Scholarships are targeted for EU (EU-member state citizens and citizens from Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) or Non-EU students.
‣ Award No: Limited numbers of scholarships will be offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships will be awarded for two years masters program.
‣ Scholarship covers:
All other EU/EEA citizens and Switzerland
A limited number of travel and installation grants of up to 1500 € will also be provided.
‣ The EIT ICT Labs Master’s Programme is a two-year full-time programme, created for you and coordinated by the EIT ICT Labs Master School Office, the central administrative body, located in Stockholm, Sweden.
‣ Admission to the programme, summer activities and general student counseling will be handled there.
Have what it takes to avail EIT Masters Scholarships?
‣ Applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s degree encompassing a minimum of 180 ECTS credits or equivalent academic qualifications from an internationally recognized university.
‣ Students in their final year of undergraduate education may also apply and if qualified, receive a conditional acceptance.
‣ If you have not completed your studies, please include a written statement from the degree administration office (or equivalent department), confirming that you are enrolled in the final year of your education and giving your expected completion date.
‣ If you receive a conditional offer, you should present your degree certificate to your entry university before enrollment at the latest. Applicants following longer technical programmes and who have completed courses equivalent to an amount of 180 ECTS, will be considered on a case-by-case basis. -
‣ Language requirements: Proof of English language proficiency.
‣ The ranking is based on a total evaluation of the following criteria:
‣ For the first application period, the results will be communicated in April.
Scholarship Application Method
The admissions process to all the 8 EIT Digital Master’s programmes are handled centrally by EIT Digital Master School Office located in Stockholm.
‣ Applicants are required to apply online.
‣ Scholarship Applications Due Date:
The application process is divided into 2 periods:
November 15: Online portal opens and applications can be accepted.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.