Einstein International Postdoctoral Fellowship in Germany, and applications are submitted till 30 November 2015. Applications are invited for Einstein Postdoctoral fellowship available for young researcher from abroad for conducting science research project at one of the respective Berlin universities or Charité. Before applying for this programme, the applicant must have procured funding to set up and establish a junior research group at a Berlin university. Funding may be granted for a period of up to five years and the postdoctoral researchers will be awarded the title of “Einstein International Postdoctoral Fellows. Full details :
School(Institutions/ Country): | Germany
Level: Fellowships ( postdoctoral researcher to work in Berlin for up to five years..)
Field(s): science research project
Deadline: 30 November 2015
Funded By: Einstein Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Einstein International Postdoctoral Fellowship is targeted for international applicants
‣ Award No: Not Known
‣ Scholarship Duration: Funding may be granted for a period of up to five years during the active life of the junior research group. For the duration of the funding period,
the postdoctoral researchers will be awarded the title of “Einstein International Postdoctoral Fellows.”
‣ Scholarship covers: Funding is available for a postdoctoral researcher (Einstein Postdoctoral Fellow) who must be recruited from abroad by the applicant. The researcher’s remuneration will be based on the collective wage agreement adopted by the state of Berlin and may in exceptional cases equal the income of the junior research group leader. Applications may also include an item of expenditure of up to € 20,000 per year to cover material resources for the Einstein Postdoctoral Fellow. In addition, funding may be made available to enable the junior research group to take part in further training in science and research management.
‣ The Einstein International Postdoctoral Fellowship programme offers high-achieving young researchers in Berlin, who already have a source of funding, the chance to include a postdoctoral researcher from abroad in their junior research group and to obtain additional support for material resources.
‣ The programme also seeks to attract international postdoctoral researchers to Berlin by offering them the opportunity to work in the city for up to five years.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Before applying for this programme, the applicant must have procured funding to set up
and establish a junior research group at a Berlin university.
‣ Applicants are required to use the application form provided by the Einstein Foundation.
‣ Applications may be submitted twice a year in any discipline by the dates posted on the Foundation’s website.
‣ Applications may only be submitted by junior research group leaders and with the consent of the university management.
‣ If individual host institutions have internal deadlines for applications to the Einstein Foundation, applicants should liaise with the contact person at their institution well in advance.
‣ The application for funding must include:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 30 November 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.