Einstein Fellowship. Targeted for International applicants. And open until December 9th, 2013. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Berlin| Germany
Level: Postdoctoral Degree
Field(s): Science Research Project.
Deadline: December 9th, 2013.
Funded By: Einstein Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Einstein Fellowship is targeted for International applicants.
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Funding may be granted for a period of up to five years during the active life of the junior research group.
For the duration of the funding period, the postdoctoral researchers will be awarded the title of “Einstein International Postdoctoral Fellows.”
‣ Scholarship covers: Funding is available for a postdoctoral researcher (Einstein Postdoctoral Fellow) who must be recruited from abroad by the applicant. The researcher’s remuneration will be based on the collective wage agreement adopted by the state of Berlin and may in exceptional cases equal the income of the junior research group leader. Applications may also include an item of expenditure of up to € 20,000 per year to cover material resources for the Einstein Postdoctoral Fellow.
In addition, funding may be made available to enable the junior research group to take part in further training in science and research management.
‣ The programme offers high-achieving young researchers in Berlin, who already have a source of funding, the chance to include a postdoctoral researcher from abroad in their junior research group and to obtain additional support for material resources.
‣ The programme also seeks to attract international postdoctoral researchers to Berlin by offering them the opportunity to work in the city for up to five years.
To be eligible for Einstein Fellowship(Postdoctoral), candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ Junior research group leaders, who are already receiving funding (e.g. from the DFG or an ERC Starting Grant) to set up and establish a junior research group at one of the respective Berlin universities or Charité, are eligible to apply for this programme.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants are required to use the application forms provided by the Einstein Foundation. Applications may be submitted twice a year in any discipline by the dates posted on the Foundation’s website.
‣ Applications may only be submitted by junior research group leaders, and with the consent of the university management.
‣ If individual host institutions have internal deadlines for applications to the Einstein Foundation, applicants should liaise with the contact person at their institution (a list is included below) well in advance.
‣ The application for funding must include:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by December 9th, 2013. Please note that the universities have an internal deadline (October 21 th, 2013).
You may also like