Eiffel Scholarships in France for International Students is now announced for 2013 applications. Full details:
School:French Universities and Academic Institutions | France
Level:EGIDE MS/PhD Degree
Deadline: 9 Jan 2013 (annual)
Funded by: French Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs
Beneficiaries(Target Group):The Eiffel France Scholarships are for excellent international students from any country.
Field(s):The areas of study enlisted by the Eiffel scholarships are:
‣ Engineering sciences at Master level, sciences in a broader sense for PhD level (engineering sciences, exact sciences such as mathematics, physics, chemistry and life sciences, nano- and bio-technology, earth and environmental sciences and information and communication sciences and technology),
‣ Economics and Management,
‣ Law and Political Sciences
‣ Scholarship-holders on Master’s courses receive an allowance of €1,181. In addition, the programme meets various expenses including return trip, health insurance and cultural activities. Scholarship-holders might also be eligible for additional accommodation allowance.
‣Scholarship holders on PhD courses receive an allowance of €1,400. In addition, the programme meets various expenses including return travel (single return trip for law and political science students on multiple stays), health insurance and cultural activities. Scholarship-holders might also be eligible for additional accommodation allowance.
‣ The French Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs launched the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme in January 1999 to support French centres of higher education in their international outreach initiatives, in a context of mounting competition among developed countries, to attract elite overseas students on master’s, engineering and PhD courses.
‣ It aims to attract outstanding international students identified by French institutions of higher education.
‣ French higher education establishments shortlist the best overseas students whom they wish to enrol in their courses for Eiffel scholarships.
‣ You are eligible for a scholarship if you are enrolled in a course awarding a Master or in colleges awarding an engineering science diploma or a PhD course as part of a jointly tutored or jointly supervised thesis with a foreign higher education establishment partner.
‣ Applicants for Master courses must be no more than 30 years old at the deadline date for the selection committee of the 8th March 2013 (i.e. born after 08/ 03/1982) and no more than 35 years old for the PhD courses (i.e. born after 08/03/1977).
Scholarship Application Method
‣ You must meet the requirements of the French Institution in order to be considered for the scholarship.
‣ The next deadline for applications is 9 January 2013. Application deadline to participating French Institutions may be earlier than this.
‣ It is important to read the Eiffel Program Guide and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website.
You may also like