Eiffel Scholarship provides participants with a monthly allowance of €1,181, and covers additional expenses including travel, health insurance and cultural activities. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | France
Level: Master's Degree
Field(s): MBABusiness Administration.
Funded By: French Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Deadline: July 1st 2013
Beneficiaries( Target Group): this scholarship is targeted for developing countries students, not older than 30 years old.
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Covers: a monthly allowance of €1,181+travel, health insurance and cultural activities expenses.
‣ French Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces HEC-EGIDE/ Eiffel MBA scholarships. The scholarship is awarded to the developing countries students to pursue Masters in Business Administration.
‣ The Eiffel Scholarship provides participants with a monthly allowance of €1,181, and covers additional expenses including travel, health insurance and cultural activities.
‣ Applicant applying for the scholarship should be aged 30 years old or less in the selection year.
As a HEC MBA participant, you will:
‣ Acquire cutting-edge knowledge for decision-making
‣ The rigorous and thought-provoking curriculum will enable you to both sharpen your analytical capabilities and wrestle with new ideas. Our experienced and talented faculty draws from cutting-edge research and ground-breaking practice to challenge conventional wisdom and develop reliable frameworks for decision-making. Your highly multicultural student body further broadens the perspective by delivering a multitude of new perspectives.
‣ Build personal engagement and leadership skills
‣ We aim to increase your ability to be decisive and influential. We want you be personally engaged in the program and to take an active part in improving the MBA experience. Student-run initiatives and leadership development activities, such as the MBAT and the off-campus leadership seminar, create unforgettable occasions for you to exercise your practical problem-solving skills while motivating and empowering others in order to collectively succeed.
‣ Connect with the corporate world and create life-long ties within the HEC Paris community
‣ The career management activities will help you achieve your professional objectives and explore new career paths. Your class size and our corporate connections facilitate close ties within the HEC community at large, which is instrumental to professional success. In addition to a privileged access to prominent business leaders, we foster a sense of belonging necessary to build life-long relationships with peers and alumni from a variety of professional and cultural backgrounds.
‣ Overall, the HEC MBA is characterized by the personal and professional transformation that participants experience. It is a unique opportunity to radically change the course of your career, and more broadly, the course of your life.
‣ The Eiffel MBA Scholarship provides participants with a* monthly allowance of €1,181,* and covers additional expenses including *travel, health insurance and cultural activities*.
To avail Eiffel scholarship / HEC MBA-EGIDE, candidates must meet the following requirements.
‣ Not be older than 30 years old;
‣ Have a single nationality from a developing country deemed an ‘emerging country’ by the French state department, especially those in Asia and Latin America.
Scholarship Application Method:
‣ Filling out the Candidate Profile will inform us of your experience and background as well as your personal and professional objectives.
‣ This online form is also quick and easy to complete.
‣ Based on your response, the Development Manager in charge of your region will provide a preliminary evaluation of your profile giving you an assessment of your potential as an HEC MBA candidate.
‣ We will either encourage you to apply to the program by submitting a subsequent application, or suggest areas in which you can make improvements before submitting an application.
‣ The Candidate Profile should take around 10 minutes to complete. You should expect to receive feedback by email within two weeks.
‣ Although the Candidate Profile must be filled out through our online application system, this service is free of charge - go to Candidate Profile
‣ Scholarship Application Due date : July 1st 2013
You may also like