EFC Foundation Scholarship Program is offered for Canadian students and they can apply for now. Full details:
School(Institutions/Country): | Canada
Level: Post-secondary Degree or Diploma
Field(s): Discipline which targets a career in the Electrical Industry, such as Electrical Engineering, Electrical Technologist, Electrical Technician, Certified Electrical Technologist, Industrial Distribution, and Business Administration.
Deadline: July 1st, 2013
Funded by: Electro-Federation Canada (EFC)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): EFC Foundation Scholarship Program is targeted for Canadian Students.
‣ Award No: 35 scholarships
‣ Scholarship Covers: We will award over $80,000 across 35 scholarships and provide support to university and college students in their pursuit for an exciting career in the electrical and electronics industries.
‣ Since 1995 Electro-Federation Canada (EFC) and its members have been helping students across Canada reach their education and career objectives by awarding over $600,000 in scholarships through the EFC Foundation Scholarship Program. In 2013, we will award over $80,000 across 35 scholarships.
‣ With focus on providing support to university and college students in their quest for higher education and their pursuit for an exciting career in the electrical and electronics industries, the EFC Scholarship Foundation is fostering a community of excellence across Canada.
‣ EFC member companies (Canadian, North American and Global) are challenged with recruiting talent and meeting succession planning needs. EFC is focused on improving the availability of talent for its member companies and on creating awareness of the career opportunities within its flourishing industry.
‣ With technical or business education careers in Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Management, Operations, Information Technology and Human Resources, career opportunities abound. The Foundation is a conduit to support students and upon graduation from Canadian institutions, these students can quickly choose lucrative careers in some of Canada’s best-managed companies and global powerhouses.
‣ The EFC Foundation Scholarship Program provides top students the opportunity to explore many scholarships and apply at efcfoundation.myreviewroom.com. Information and updates can be found through social media tools with Facebook, the EFC LinkedIn Discussion Group and at www.electrofed. com/scholarship-program. Students receiving scholarships are introduced to our EFC Community, member companies and the many career opportunities that exist.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to avail EFC Foundation Scholarship Program.
‣ Be Canadian citizens who have completed at least their first year of study, have maintained a minimum 70% average;
‣ Be registered in a full-time eligible post-secondary degree or diploma program at a recognized Canadian education institution.
Applicants may apply for a total of only three scholarships.
‣ For EFC scholarships, preference will be given to those applicants who are pursuing post-secondary education in a discipline which targets a career in the Electrical Industry, such as Electrical Engineering, Electrical Technologist, Electrical Technician, Certified Electrical Technologist, Industrial Distribution, and Business Administration.
‣ For corporate scholarships, please refer to the eligibility criteria of the individual sponsors. View English brochure: Scholarship
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online here
‣ Scholarship Applications due date: July 1st, 2013
‣ It is important to read the application guideline, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like