Edward Weston Family Research Fellowship is open for scholars and researchers from any discipline and applications are open until January 15,2014. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Level: Postdoctoral Research Fellowship
Field(s): Research on the art, career, and influence of Edward Weston (1886-1958), his family, models, and friends.
Deadline: January 15,2014
Funded By:Edward Weston Family Fellowship
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): This Fellowship is targeted for scholars and researchers from any discipline
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship covers: awards up to $5,000
‣ Edward Weston F Research Fellowship Awards up to $5,000 to support research on the art, career, and influence of Edward Weston (1886-1958), his family, models, and friends.
Qualifications for Edward Weston Family Research Fellowship
‣ Advanced scholars and researchers from any discipline are encouraged to apply.
‣ Pre-doctoral applicants must have completed coursework and preliminary examinations for the doctoral degree and must be engaged in dissertation research.
Scholarship Application Method
Please send the following documents:
‣ Cover letter
‣ Curriculum vitae of no more than four pages
‣ 500-1,000 word statement detailing your research interests and project and how they will be advanced by study of the Center's archives and print collection
Email applications to Leslie Squyres, Archivist and Head of Reference Services.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on Wednesday 15 January 2014
‣ Selection is based on the quality of the proposed research and its relationship to the Center's collections.
‣ Decisions will be announced by email on or before February 28, 2014.
‣ Residencies must be scheduled with the Volkerding Study Center staff.
‣ Fellowship recipients and their research projects will be announced in the Center's publicity.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like