Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning scholarships are offered for some countries in the beneficiries list. Full details:
College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine
• ChM General Surgery
• MSc Biodiversity, Wildlife and Ecosystem Health
• MSc Clinical Education
• MSc Equine Science
• MSc Global Health and Infectious Diseases
• MSc Global Health: Non Communicable Diseases
• MSc Internal Medicine
• MSc International Animal Health
• MSc International Animal Welfare, Ethics, and Law
• MSc Neuroimaging for Research
• MSc Paediatric Emergency Medicine
• MSc Pain Management
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Edinburgh in United Kingdom | any Country (online)
Level: Masters (MS) Degree
Field(s): Scholarships will be available for students pursuing one of the following distance learning programmes:
College of Humanities and Social Science
• LLM Innovation, Technology and the Law
• LLM Intellectual Property Law
• LLM Law
• LLM Medical Law and Ethics
• LLM Information Technology Law
• MSc Global Changes
• MSc E-Learning (including PG Certificate and PG Diploma)
• MSc History
• MSc Landscape, Environment & History
• MSc Surgical Sciences
• MSc Translational Medicine
• MVetSci Conservation Medicine
Funded By: University of Edinburgh
Deadline: 31 May 2013 (Annual)
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning scholarships are targeted for nationals of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, India, Kenya, Korea, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao PDR, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mongolia, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: about six scholarships are available.
‣ Scholarship Covers: Each scholarship will have a total value of £5,000 which will be deducted from the tuition fee for the entire part-time programme of study.
‣ The University of Edinburgh will offer Master’s scholarships for eligible distance learning Master’s programmes offered by the University.
‣ Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning scholarships will be awarded to students who are accepted for admission onto the above eligible distance learning Master’s programmes at the University of Edinburgh.
‣ Applicants must be both nationals of and resident of the eligible countries (see above).
‣ Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
‣ The scholarship will be awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit.
‣ Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first class or 2:1 Honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent.
Scholarship Application Method:
‣ Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application here
‣ When completing the personal statement of the scholarship application form, please indicate why Distance Learning suits your particular circumstances making reference to both online learning and distance learning.
‣ Completed application forms must be received by the Scholarships and Student Finance Office no later than 31 May 2013.
‣ It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like
‣ Online Scholarships