Edc International Business Scholarships for the students of Canada. Applications are open untl February 03, 2014. Education Development Center is offering up to 30 scholarships for Canadian students to study international business and business with environmental or sustainability studies. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Canada
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): Scholarships are provided in the field of International Business
Deadline: February 03, 2014.
Funded By: Education Development Center
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Edc International Business Scholarships are targeted for the students of Canada.
‣ Award No: Up to 30 scholarships are offered annually. (25 of which go to undergraduate university or college students interested in pursuing a career or furthering their studies in international business, with up to 5 additional scholarships for students in programs which combine business with environmental or sustainability studies.)
‣ Scholarship covers: An EDC scholarship is worth a $4,000 cash award. Scholarships are awarded in spring and issued in autumn at the start of each academic year
‣ EDC created the International Business Scholarships because international trade is critical to Canada’s economic prosperity and we’re dedicated to helping students – the next generation of business leaders to succeed.
‣ We award up to 30 Edc International Business Scholarships annually, 25 of which go to undergraduate university or college students interested in pursuing a career or furthering their studies in international business, with up to 5 additional scholarships for students in programs which combine business with environmental or sustainability studies.
‣ An EDC scholarship is worth a $4,000 cash award. Scholarships are awarded in spring, and issued in autumn at the start of each academic year.
Have what it takes to avail Edc International Business Scholarships ?
‣ a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
‣ currently enrolled in a full-time accredited bachelor’s degree at a Canadian public university or college
‣ enrolled in a program focused on international business, finance, economics, or a combination of business with environmental/ sustainability studies.
‣ returning to full-time post-secondary studies for the 2014-2015 academic year entering your second, third or fourth year.
‣ in excellent academic standing.
‣ experience outside Canada or plans to study abroad are considered assets.
‣ Scholarships are awarded by a selection committee who evaluates applications based on the following criteria:
‣ Winners will be notified about their selection by early April 2014.
‣ Applications and supporting documents (application form, CV, Letter of Intent, scan of official transcripts and proof of citizenship or permanent residency), must be submitted online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 03 February 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like
Your first paragraph ...