ECU International Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Australia , and applications are submitted till 28 October 2016. Edith Cowan University (ECU) is offering International Postgraduate Research Scholarship. Applicants should have completed at least four years of tertiary education study at a high level of achievement. Selection for a postgraduate research scholarship is based on academic merit and research capability within the University’s research strengths. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Australia
Level: postgraduate research (PhD or Master by research) programme at Edith Cowan University.
Field(s): all subjects offered by the Edith Cowan University.
Deadline: 28 October 2016
Funded By: Edith Cowan University (ECU), Australia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2016 ECU International Postgraduate Research Scholarship is targeted for International students
‣ Award No: not specified
‣ Scholarship Duration:
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarship provides $27,000 per year stipend/living allowance plus tuition fees and overseas health cover paid. The scholarships provide the recipient with tuition fee and health care cover for the duration of their research degree.
ECUPRS Int. scheme is both prestigious and highly competitive. ECUPRS
Int. schoarships are offered each year for tenure at Edith Cowan
University. The 2016 ECU International Postgraduate Research
Scholarship provides the recipient with tuition fee and health care
cover for the duration of their research degree. In addition, each
successful ECUPRS Int. recipient will be offered an ECU International
Stipend (ECUIS) to meet living costs for the same period.
‣ Four year degree (e.g. Engineering or Law)
‣ Three year degree and one of the following:
‣ Honours year
‣ one year of a higher degree
‣ one year of a Masters preliminary or other qualifying programme
‣ Postgraduate diploma
‣ The awardees should also have:
‣ Completed a Bachelor Degree with First Class Honours, or be regarded by the ECU as having an equivalent level of attainment
‣ Must have their course application for study in the PhD or Master by research programme approved by ECU before being considered for an offer of a scholarship
Where an offer of a place in the course is conditional, an applicant is normally not eligible for scholarship consideration until that condition has been met.
‣ The intention to undertake study in a course and research topic within one of the University’s areas of research activity
‣ meet international student visa requirements as specified by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship, including the requirement to purchase and maintain a standard Overseas Student Health Cover policy approved by the Department of Health and Ageing
‣ meet all University admission requirements, including English proficiency, and be made an unconditional offer of a place in a higher degree by research (either a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Master by research)
‣ not currently be receiving a scholarship provided by the Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID) or have completed an AusAID scholarship within the last two years.
Selection criteria for ECU International Postgraduate Research Scholarship
‣ Selection for a postgraduate research scholarship is based on academic merit and research capability within the University’s research strengths. Successful applicants typically have first class honours or have completed a Master degree by research with additional research output such as research publications and/or successful research grant applications and research experience.
‣ Applicants will be advised of the outcome via email as soon as possible afterwards.
Scholarship Application Method
Step by step guide to applying
Send application to:
Submit your scholarship application and documentation by the closing date for the scholarship:
By email: email@example.com
You will be advised of the outcome via email as soon as possible, please allow up to six week
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 28 October 2016.
Application opening date: 1 August 2016
Application closing date: 28 October 2016
Method of application: Download forms and email
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.