ECU Executive Deans Honours Scholarship in Australia, 2014 , and applications are submitted till 1st August 2014. The Faculty of Business and Law within Edith Cowan University is offering honours scholarship for Australian, New Zealand and international students. Scholarships are available for students enrolled at ECU who are eligible for Honours in the areas of Business (all), Leisure and Justice. Scholarships have the value of $5000 and awarded on the basis of academic merit. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Edith Cowan University | Australia
Level: Undergraduate (honours) Degree
Field(s): Business and Law
Deadline: 30th June, 2014-1st August 2014
Funded By: The Faculty of Business and Law, Edith Cowan University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): ECU Executive Deans Honours Scholarship is targeted for Australian, New Zealand and international students.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship will provide $5000. Frequency: $3000 in second semester payment period (normally 26 September – 15 October) and final payment of $2000 on submission of thesis and confirmation of a final grade of upper second class Honours or above, i.e. the final Honours grade must be 70% or higher.
‣ The Faculty of Business and Law offers ECU Executive Deans Honours Scholarship to the value of $5000 for students enrolled at ECU who are eligible for Honours in the areas of Business (all), Leisure and Justice.
‣ Academic Merit – achieved a high level of academic success -Have completed a relevant undergraduate degree -Enrolled or enrolling in to an ECU Honours programme within the Faculty of Business and Law -Must not be in receipt of any other scholarship (excluding the Churchlands Teacher’s College Memorial Award)
‣ The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic Merit.
‣ Application form will be available to download from this web page between application opening and closing dates.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 1st August 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.