ECHO Internship To Assist Developing Countries’ Farmers In USA , and applications are submitted till August 1, 2018. Applications are invited for ECHO internships program for Bachelor’s level degree students. ECHO is offering January and April 2019 internships. Interns gain hands-on agriculture, appropriate technologies, small animal husbandry, and more. These are paid internships. Interns are paid a small monthly stipend and also receive basic health insurance and housing. The duration of internship is 14 months. ECHO internships are open to both single or married applicants (married applicants should choose one individual to be the primary applicant). Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Field(s): ECHO Interns gain hands-on agriculture, appropriate technologies, small animal husbandry, and more. ECHO Interns get broad exposure to ideas and techniques for helping small-scale farmers in developing countries.
Deadline: August 1, 2018
Funded By: ECHO
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): ECHO Internship is targeted for USA and international applicants are eligible (Applicants should have US citizenship or work permit).
‣ No. of awards: The number of interns selected will be 8.
‣ Scholarship Tenure :
‣Value of Scholarship :
Is this paid internship? Yes, the current internship stipend is $500 per month. Interns are paid a small monthly stipend and also receive basic health insurance and housing.
‣ ECHO Internship Program exists to assist college graduates to prepare for serving in developing countries.
program is designed to serve both as a support to ECHO’s ministry
as well as a hands-on training program in small-scale tropical
agriculture or appropriate technologies.
is an outstanding opportunity for personal and professional
development for those seriously considering a career in community
development, missions, or similar fields. While ECHO is a service
organization and not a formal training organization, the knowledge
and experience gained as an ECHO Intern can be comparable to a year
of graduate school.
a training program, interns are involved in an intense learning
agricultural change agents with the skills and practical
experience needed to effectively assist small-scale farmers in
developing countries. While all interns work in the Retail
Nursery and all interns help produce seed for the Seedbank, interns
are assigned to assist with either ECHO’s Seedbank team or ECHO’s
Propagation Nursery team.
‣ Applicants should have a Bachelor’s level degree (or equivalent work experience)
‣ US citizenship or work permit, and be able to fulfill the duties required.
‣ When choosing interns ECHO consider things such as: international experience, work history, career direction, skills, relevant classes, and motivation.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications are submitted via online.
Applications for the January and April 2017 internships are now open
‣ Internship Application Due Date:
January and April 2019 internships (Application open):
To learn more about the application and selection process please refer to the ECHO Internship Program web page .
To learn more about the Internship program please refer to ECHO's Internship Program: Training Agricultural Development Workers for International Service document.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
This article is sponsored by "http://www.truthaboutcellulite.com/ " . Which is popularly known for providing Tip Helps to Kill Cellulite on butt, legs, hips & thighs AND also if you want quickly find the Five Keys to Kill Your Cellulite, http://www.truthaboutcellulite.com/ is the site to go.....