ECCO Grant is offered for two research fellowships for young and enthusiastic basic and/or clinical scientists to promote and encourage innovative research in Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country):The European Crohn’s and Colitis Organization (ECCO) | Europe.
Level: Research Program.
Field(s): In the area of Inflammatory Bowel Diseases.
Deadline: October 1, 2013.
Funded By: The European Crohn’s and Colitis Organization (ECCO)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups):ECCO Grant is targeted for International Students: Applicants from European countries and non-European countries can apply for these fellowships.
‣ Award No: Up to two ECCO Grant may be given each year.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The duration of the award is one year.
‣ Scholarship covers: A total amount of 40.000 Euro will be awarded for one ECCO Fellowship Salary of the fellow in 2013. If, after the award of an ECCO Fellowship, a separate application for funding the project is successful, then the host is required to inform SciCom. This is to allow appropriate discussion of a separate funding body providing the salary of the individual and recognition of ECCO support.
‣ The European Crohn’s and Colitis Organization (ECCO) offers Research Fellowships to encourage and help young individuals in their career and promote innovative scientific research in the area of Inflammatory Bowel Diseases in Europe.
‣ ECCO Grant Applicants should be aware that these awards are offered to promote and encourage innovative research in Inflammatory Bowel Diseases by young and enthusiastic basic and/or clinical scientists.
‣ Individuals with a well established career in the field of IBD research are not considered eligible for these fellowships.
In order to be eligible for ECCO Grant, the candidate must:
‣ All projects will be reviewed and scored by the members of the ECCO Scientific Committee with external review requested and expected, based on the following criteria:
Scholarship Application Method
‣ All applicants should submit a proposal for a research project using the “ The European Crohn’s and Colitis Organization Fellowships/Grants Technical Appendix”, not exceeding 13 pages.
‣ The proposal should be written in Word format. Applications should be sent to the head of the Scientific Committee of The European Crohn’s and Colitis Organization
‣ Scholarship Applications Due Date: The deadline for applications is October 1, 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, Europe, Fellowships, International, research
Your first paragraph ...