Eberhard Wenzel Scholarship for International Public Health in Australia, and applications are submitted till 21st March 2014. Griffith University is offering Public Health scholarship for pursuing either full or part-time study in the Master of Public Health (research option) or an Honours program with the School of Public Health. The intent of the scholarship is to support the thesis component of the student’s honours or masters program of study. The scholarship is open to both Australian residents and international students. There is one (1) Scholarship valued at $2,000. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Griffith University | Australia
Level: Master of Public Health (research option) or an Honours program with the School of Public Health.
Field(s): Public Health
Deadline: 21st March 2014.
Funded By: Griffith University, Australia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Eberhard Wenzel Scholarship is targeted for Australian and international students.
‣ Award No: One scholarship is offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: This Public Health scholarship is paid as a one time payment.
‣ Scholarship covers: There is one (1) Scholarship valued at $2,000, for a student enrolled in either full or part-time study in the Master of Public Health (research option) or an Honours program with the School of Public Health.
‣ The late Dr Eberhard Wenzel was an academic in the School of Public Health and worked in public health with a range of international health agencies for over 20 years.
‣ Dr Wenzel had a tremendous knowledge and understanding of public health issues facing humanity and his establishment of the Virtual Library for Public Health and the International Public Health Watch websites provided important means for him to engage with others who shared his passion for the field.
‣ The objective of Eberhard Wenzel Scholarship is to enable students to undertake research which will advance understanding of a public health topic relevant to the academic interests of the late Dr Eberhard Wenze
‣ The Eberhard Wenzel Scholarship isopen to all applicants of:
‣ Selection will be based on review and assessment of applications.
‣ The Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of Grade Point Average (GPA), referees reports, applicant’s proposed project and relevance to Dr Eberhard Wenzel’s research interests and the applicant’s personal achievements.
Notification: Not Known
‣ Applicants are required to apply by post.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 21st March 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like
Your first paragraph ...