EADA Business School Master Scholarship for Excellence in Spain , and applications are submitted till , May 31, and July 31, 2016. EADA Business School is offering master scholarship for Spain and international students. Scholarship applications are available to all candidates who have successfully completed the admission process and paid 25% of the total fee of the Master programme. This scholarship covers 50% of the total programme fee. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Spain
Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing master degree level at the EADA Business School
Field(s): Scholarship is awarded in the field of International Master in Accounting and Finance, International Master in Finance, International Master in Management, International Master in Marketing, International Master in Tourism and Hospitality Management, Master in Finance and Master in Marketing.
Deadline: This scholarship has several deadlines.
The required documentation must be received by post before one of the following deadlines: March 31, May 31, and July 31, 2016.
Funded By: EADA Business School
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): EADA Business School Master Scholarship is targeted for Spain and international students
‣ Award No: Not Known
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarship covers 25% of the total fee of the Master programme.
‣ For candidates with outstanding academic and professional experience. This EADA Business School Master Scholarship covers 50% of the total programme fee. Scholarships and other discounts are not accumulative. Scholarships will be applied to the last payment of the programme.
‣ EADA will notify candidates of the results via e-mail within one month of the deadline.
‣ A copy of the admission letter issued by EADA.
‣ A copy of the formal enrollment paperwork (and receipt) issued by EADA
‣ A letter introducing yourself and explaining why you are an outstanding candidate for the scholarship.
‣ A letter of recommendation from your professional background. (This recommendation must be written by someone other than the two references used during the admission process.)
‣ A list of other activities that you are involved in such as student associations, professional forums, sports, etc.
‣ A GMAT score of 700 or higher or an academic record reflecting academic excellence.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: This scholarship has several deadlines. The required documentation must be received by post before one of the following deadlines: March 31, May 31, and July 31, 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.