Douglas scholarship is offered by Coral Sales Company of Portland, Oregon for two fellows for the 2013-2014 school year. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Boise State University | USA.
Level: Postgraduate Degree
Field(s): Civil Engineering studies or Construction Engineering.
Deadline: September 30, 2013
Funded By: Coral Sales Company of Portland, Oregon
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Douglas Danniels scholarship is targeted for students of USA.
‣ Award No: Two scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship covers: Coral Sales Company of Portland, Oregon is pleased to offer two scholarships for the 2013-2014 school year of $1,000.00 each to outstanding individuals.
‣ Coral Sales Company of Portland, Oregon is pleased to offer two Douglas scholarship for the 2013-2014 school year of $1,000.00 each to outstanding individuals, one male and one female, pursuing Civil Engineering studies or Construction Engineering studies in theCollege of Engineering.
To avail Douglas Danniels scholarship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ The recipient must intend to pursue a career in Highway/Transportation Engineering or Highway Construction.
‣ Outstanding leadership qualities and participation in extracurricular activities, both civic as well as professional, will be given significant weight.
‣ Applicant’s G.P.A. will not be considered in award of these scholarships. However, applicants must exceed the minimum G.P.A. requirements for the College of Engineering.
‣ The recipient must have lived in the Northwest for a period of at least six years.
‣ Students must be full time. Students must be Post-Graduate or senior standing;however, Post-Graduate students will be given priority.
‣ Prior Coral Sales Company/Douglas P. Daniels scholarship recipients are not eligible
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply by post. i.e Please submit applications to:
Boise State University
COEN Advising & Outreach Office
1910 University Drive
Boise ID 83725-2065
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 30 September 2013.
‣ Winners to be announced October 10, 2013.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2013, 2014, Postgraduate, scholarships, University, USA