Domus Academy scholarships, which is funded by in partnership with Park Hyatt, offers ‘My 5 Star Experience Competition’ for scholarships to pursue Master in Service & Experience Design. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Domus Academy in partnership with Park Hyatt | Italy
Level: Master's Degree
Field(s): Service & Experience Design.
Funded By: Domus Academy in partnership with Park Hyatt
Deadline: 3rd May 2013
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Domus Academy scholarships are targeted for the International students.
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: Three Scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are awarded on total tuition fee of Master Program.
‣ Scholarship Covers: One scholarship covering 70% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program. One scholarship covering 50% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program.
One scholarship covering 30% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program.
‣ Domus Academy scholarships for Master in Service and Experience Design emphasizes the central position covered by users and user experience in the innovations of the service industries.
‣ The Master’s distinctive approach is to consider the experience along parameters of quality and effectiveness for a good service performance: such a dimension depends on sensitive and emotional aspects, linked to human nature, behavior, and cultural backgrounds.
‣ The Master’s program offers the most advanced methodologies, resources and tools for service design and a series of project activities experiencing service design (a learning by designing approach) for the broadest range of service industries.
‣ The Master’s program focuses on consumer services: from banks and insurance, hospitality and tourism, mobility and transportation, entertainment and culture, retail and commerce, to healthcare and public services.
To avail Domus Academy scholarships , candidates must meet the following criteria.
‣ Candidates holding a first-level academic diploma or BA degree, or about to graduate within the academic year 2012/13 and with a knowledge of the English language (IELTS 5.0 academic or equivalent certificate minimum).
Scholarship Application Method:
‣ Projects in digital format must be sent by e-mail to competitions-at-domusacademy.it. Paper works must be sent by post.
‣ Participants can choose the presentation technique that better express their skills (they can use hand sketches, digital illustrations, 3D renderings, etc):
‣ The candidates are asked to send their materials in one sole file in .PDF format.
‣ Any further attached material will be considered a plus and will be evaluated by the jury.
‣ Application fee is waived for competition participants
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 3rd May 2013.
‣ Download the detailed announcement by clicking the button here
‣ Candidates will be informed about the results of the competition by e-mail on 17th May 2013.
‣ It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like