Domus Academy scholarship is offered in partnership with SLOWEAR in Fashion Management for International Master’s program in Italy. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Domus Academy | Italy
Level: Master’s Degree
Field(s): Fashion Management
Deadline: August 30th 2013.
Funded By: Domus Academy and SLOWEAR
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Domus Academy scholarship is targeted for Open International students.
‣ Award No: Three scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship covers: A scholarship to cover 70% of the value of the entry fee to the Master.
• A scholarship to cover 50% of the value of the entry fee to the Master.
• A scholarship to cover 30% of the value of the registration fee for the Master.
Domus Academy scholarship
‣ The Master in Fashion Management aims at shaping and developing the competencies of managers capable to understand and play the rules of Fashion.
‣ The Master in Fashion Management will provide participants with a strong, robust basis of fundamental managerial tools and with the necessary conceptual framework to understand and follow modern fashion languages and trends.
‣ Participants will also have the possibility to gain direct experience developing projects on specific topics chosen among the hottest issues in Fashion, and they will have the chance to work together with the most outstanding professionals and the most prestigious fashion brands.
‣ A series of meetings with companies’ executives and visits to fashion companies will be a key element of the programme.
To avail Domus A scholarships, candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ Candidates holding a first-level academic diploma or BA degree, or about to graduate within the academic year 2012/13 and with a knowledge of the English language (IELTS 5.0 academic or equivalent certificate).
‣ The competition is open to professionals and graduates in economics, business administration, human science, and fashion related disciplines, that are passionate about fashion and eager to develop new skills in order to start a career in a fashion company.
‣ It is also open to fashion designers willing to launch a personal label and entrepreneurs or owners of a family business operating in the fashion industry.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply electronically or by post.
‣ Scholarship Applications Due Date: The works must be mailed to Domus Academy by and no later than August 30th 2013.
‣ Notification: Applicants will be notified of the results by e-mail on September 20, 2013.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2013, 2014, Fashion, International, Italy, Management, Master, Scholarship