Dog Fence DIY Veterinary and Pre-Veterinary Academic Scholarship in USA, and applications are submitted till September 1, 2014.The Dog Fence DIY academic scholarship is to assist pre-veterinary and veterinary students with their education. Students who are enrolled in a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) program, an undergraduate biology or pre-veterinary studies program or the equivalent can apply. The award amount is $1000 which will be distributed in two installments of $500 each and be used at the student’s discretion. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Level: doctoral, undergraduate or the equivalent program.
Field(s): veterinary medicine, biology or pre-veterinary studies.
Deadline: September 1, 2014.
Funded By: The Dog Fence DIY
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Dog Fence DIY Veterinary and Pre-Veterinary Academic Scholarship is targeted for Students of USA can apply for these veterinary scholarships. One of the two awards is open for students outside the United States.
‣ Award No: Two veterinary scholarships will be awarded.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Each scholarship will be distributed in two installments of $500 each.
‣ Scholarship covers: The value of each scholarship is $1000 which will be used at the student’s discretion for living expenses, educational expenses or quality of life expenses.
‣ The Dog Fence DIY Veterinary and Pre-Veterinary Academic Scholarship was established to assist pre-veterinary and veterinary students with their education. Grants are untied and provide the recipient students flexibility in how they use the funds.
‣ Dog Fence DIY is the leading retailer of dog containment and dog training products. Our mission is to help pet owners take better care of their pets through better information.
Be enrolled in one of the following:
‣ Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) program
‣ Undergraduate biology or pre-veterinary studies program, or the equivalent -Vocational program or community college working on technical or support degrees associated to the service of animals
‣ Graduate program focused on animal assisted therapy
‣ Must be enrolled full-time and in good standing at an accredited university
‣ Hold a minimum 3.5 grade point average (GPA) or equivalent
‣ Submit a 1,000 word essay on Ways to Improve the Quality of Life of Our Canine Companions or What To Do When Your Dog is Lost
‣ One of the two awards is open for students outside the United States.
‣ Dog Fence DIY will notify the recipient of the scholarship no later than September 15, 2014.
‣ Applicants are required to apply via online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on September 1, 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.