Developing Solutions Scholarships designed for international students who want to study in the University of Nottingham in UK. Full details:
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Developing Solutions Scholarships are open for Citizens of Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth (Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Western Samoa)
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: around 105 scholarships – 30 full tuition fee and 75 of 50% towards tuition fee.
‣ Scholarship Covers: 50-100% support towards tuition fee.
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Nottingham | UK
Level: Masters (MS) Degree
Field(s): Selected Masters Degree Programmes offered at the University (Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences and Faculty of Science, plus some courses in the School of Geography, Institute for Science & Society, Institute of Work, Health & Organizations, and courses allied to Operations Management in the Business School).
Funded By: University of Nottingham
Deadline: 16 May 2013 (annual); Course starts September 2013
‣ The Developing Solutions Scholarships are designed for international students who want to study in the University of Nottingham in UK and make a difference to the development of their home country.
You can apply for Developing Solutions Scholarships if you:
‣ are from Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed above AND;
‣ are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND;
‣ already hold an offer to start a full-time Masters degree programme (including MRes) at Nottingham in September 2013 in one of the areas of study listed above.
Scholarship Application Method:
‣ Apply online here now.
Guidance on completing your online application
‣ It is very important you complete your form correctly before you submit it – we are not able to change your online application once you have submitted it.
‣ Think about the questions and how you will answer them before you submit your application and you can preview the questions you will be asked here.
‣ Type out your answers separately before you enter the form, think about them over a few days and then copy them into the application form.
‣ The closing date for applications is 26 April 2013.
‣ Applications may be submitted up until the closing date for each scholarship – applications close at 12 mid-day (UK time) on the dates shown.
‣ It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like