Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships at University of Nottingham in Malaysia , and applications are submitted : from 15 March 2016 and closed by 31 July 2016(September intake is open ) , and 1 June 2016 and closed by 15 October 2016( December 2016 intake ). Applications are invited for developing solutions masters scholarships for 2016/17 intakes. Scholarships are available for students from the developing and third world countries registering for taught master’s programmes at Malaysia Campus in areas related to science, technology and education. 15 awards of 100% tuition fee scholarships are offered. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Nottingham in Malaysia | Malaysia
Level: Master’s Degree
Field(s): Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronic Communication & Computer Engineering, Computer Science & Entrepreneurship, Information Technology, Management of Information Technology, Crop Biotechnology, Crop Biotechnology with Entrepreneurship, Environmental Monitoring & Management, Educational Leadership & Management, Special Needs, TESOL and International Development Management at University of Nottingham in Malaysia.
Deadline: from 15 March 2016 and closed by 31 July 2016(September intake is open ) , and 1 June 2016 and closed by 15 October 2016( December 2016 intake ).
Funded By: University of Nottingham in Malaysia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships are targeted for the students of developing countries (Afghanistan, Gambia, Mozambique, Bangladesh, The Guinea, Myanmar, Benin, Guinea-Bissau, Nepal, Burkina Faso, Haiti, Niger, Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, Cambodia, Korea, Dem Rep., Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Kyrgyz Republic, Somalia, Liberia, Tajikistan, Comoros, Madagascar, Tanzania, Malawi, Togo, Congo, Dem. Rep, Eritrea, Mali, Uganda, Ethiopia, Mauritania, Zimbabwe, Albania, Indonesia, Samoa, Armenia, India, São Tomé and Principe, Belize, Iraq, Senegal, Bhutan, Kiribati, Solomon Islands,
Bolivia, Kosovo, South Sudan, Cameroon, Lao PDR, Sri Lanka, Cape Verde, Lesotho, Sudan, Congo, Rep., Marshall Islands, Swaziland,Côte d’Ivoire, Micronesia, Fed. Sts., Syrian Arab Republic, Djibouti, Moldova, Timor-Leste, Egypt, Arab Rep., Mongolia, Tonga, El Salvador, Morocco, Ukraine, Fiji, Nicaragua, Uzbekistan, Georgia, Nigeria, Vanuatu, Ghana, Pakistan, Vietnam, Guatemala, Papua New Guinea, West Bank and Gaza, Guyana, Paraguay, Yemen, Rep., Honduras, Philippines, Zambia, Angola, Ecuador, Palau, Algeria, Gabon, Panama, American Samoa, Grenada, Peru, Antigua and Barbuda, Iran, Islamic Rep., Romania, Argentina, Jamaica, Russian Federation, Azerbaijan, Jordan, Serbia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Seychelles, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Latvia, South Africa, Botswana, Lebanon, St. Lucia, Brazil, Libya, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Suriname, Chile, Macedonia, FYR, Thailand, China, Malaysia, Tunisia, Colombia, Maldives, Turkey, Costa Rica, Mauritius, Turkmenistan, Cuba, Mexico, Tuvalu, Dominica, Montenegro and Uruguay) and third world countries (Timor-Leste, Malawi, Somalia, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Tanzania, Yemen, Burundi, Afghanistan, Guinea-Bissau, Ethiopia, Niger, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Madagascar, Zambia and Eritrea).
‣ Award No: 15 scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship covers: 15 awards of 100% tuition fee scholarships are available for students from the developing and third world countries registering for taught Masters programmes at Malaysia Campus.
‣ The Developing Solutions Scholarship Fund will reach out to students who have the potential to make a real difference to the development and prosperity of their home countries.
‣ 15 awards of 100% tuition fee scholarships are available for students from the developing and third world countries registering for taught Masters programmes at Malaysia Campus.
‣ Successful applicants will be notified by 14 August 2016 ( for September intake) , and 30 October 2016 ( for December 2016 intake )
Scholarship Application Method
‣ In order to apply for one of these scholarships you must:
‣ Applicants are required to apply electronically.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31 July 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.