Department Of Geography Masters Bursaries for UK/EU and international students.The Geography Department is offering two bursaries for Home/EU students and two bursaries for International/Overseas students. Applications are open until 31May 2014. Let's dive in to the full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): King’s College London | UK
Level: Master's Degree
Funded By: The Geography Department , King’s College London
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Department Of Geography Masters Bursaries are targeted for UK/EU and international students.
‣ Award No:The Geography Department has two bursaries for Home/EU students and two bursaries for International/Overseas students.
‣ Scholarship covers:UK/EU students: Each bursary is worth £1,000, for UK/EU students intending to undertake any Master’s programmes in the Geography Department. -Overseas Students: Each bursary is worth £2,000 and is open to overseas students on any of the Masters programmes run by the Geography.
‣ The Geography Department has two Masters Bursaries for Home/EU students and two bursaries for International/Overseas students at King’s College London in UK.
‣ Dep't Of Geography Masters Bursaries are provided in the field of Geography at King’s College London in UK.
Have what it takes to avail Dep't Of Geography Masters Bursaries?
‣ For students taking on any Master’s programmes in the Geography Department at King’s College London in the coming academic year.
‣ The awards are made solely on academic merit, based on the information provided on your application form.
‣ Successful candidates will be notified by email once the final decisions have been made.
‣ Students who have applied for admission by 31 May are automatically considered for the bursaries. There is no additional form to complete.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31May 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like