Dental Development scholarships are offered by The Divison of Dentistry in the Centre for Professional Practice at the University of Kent for a number of applicants. UK, EU and International scholars. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Kent | UK
Level: postgraduate, PG Certificate, PG Diploma or MSc
Field(s): Dental Care
Deadline: Friday 19 July 2013.
Funded By: University of Kent, UK.
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Dental Development scholarships are open to all UK, EU (Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal,
Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia and
Montenegro, Slovakia (Slovak Republic), Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City) and international part-time students.
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarships of £250 or £500 per annum will be available. The maximum amount available to any scholar will be £500 per academic stage.
Note: Please note that interviews for scholarships will take place on the same day as academic interviews.
‣ Dental Development scholarships fund is designed to support widening access and participation in higher education by dental care professionals and will provide a partial scholarship to incoming and current students in the Postgraduate Dental Care programmes at the University of Kent.
To be eligible for Dental D'tal scholarships, Candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ fulfill the normal entry requirements for the course;
‣ hold an offer of a place at the University of Kent for the 2013-14 academic years in the Dental Care programme;
‣ will be judged on the strength of their academic background and appropriate completion of the award application form.
‣ Priority will be given to applicants in the following order:
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply electronically.
‣ Eligible applicants should email the Scholarships Unit to request an application form. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject Line: DDS And include the following:-
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by Friday 19 July 2013.
You may also like