Deans Scholarships For Academic And Clinical Excellence At City University London In UK , and applications are submitted till 29th August 2014. The School of Health Sciences of City University is offering Deans Scholarships for MSc Advanced Practice in Health and Social Care courses at City in October 2014. Up to 12 Scholarships are awarded UK, EU and international students. The scholarships will provide £2,500 for both full-time and part-time students. The amount of £2,500 will be deducted from the January 2015 tuition fee installment of a full-time student. For part-time students, an amount of £1,250 will be deducted from the January 2015 and January 2016 tuition fee installments.
School(Institutions/ Country): City University London | UK
Level: MSc Degree
Field(s): Advanced Practice in Health and Social Care courses.
Deadline: 29th August 2014.
Funded By: The School of Health Sciences of City University London, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Deans Scholarships For Academic And Clinical Excellence is targeted for UK, EU and international students
‣ Award No: Up to 12 Dean’s Scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The total amount will be waived off the fee at the start of the academic year for full-time students, and half of the amount will be waived off the fee for part-time students in the first and second years of study.
‣ Scholarship covers: The Scholarships for international students’ amount is a total of £2,500 for both full-time and part-time students and up to 12 scholarships will be awarded in total at the start of the first year of the course.
‣ At City University London we believe that exceptional academic and clinical performance should be recognised and rewarded.
‣ The School of Health Sciences at City is offering up to 12 scholarships of £2,500 to UK, EU and International postgraduate students with a profile of academic and clinical excellence starting one of our MSc Advanced Practice in Health and Social Care courses at City in October 2014.
‣ The award will be granted strictly on merit after a shortlist and selection process. The decisions will be made by a selection panel and will be final
‣ be a self-funded student and not in receipt of other scholarships;
‣ be in your first year of postgraduate study for the October 2014 intake on one of the routes of the MSc Advanced Practice in Health and Social Care course;
‣ demonstrate academic and clinical excellence and a commitment to advancing your clinical and academic skills.
‣ The award will be granted strictly on merit after a shortlist and selection process. The decisions will be made by a selection panel and will be final.
‣ You need to apply by writing a statement (of up to 800 words in length) explaining why you believe you should be awarded the scholarship, why you want to do the course and how you will use it to shape your future career.
‣ Please include a word count.
‣ You can upload the statement as a supplementary document in your online application, or email it to Programme Administration team at healthprofessionals-at-city.ac.uk if you have already applied. Please state your full name and student number if this is known.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 29th August 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.