Dean of the School of Health Scholarship at BPP University in UK , and applications are submitted till 5pm on 1 October. Applications are invited for a Health scholarship available for UK and international students to study at BPP University. Applicants must meet the requirements for the relevant programme. This Scholarship is worth £6,000 which will be applied towards the first year’s fees for BSc (Hons) Psychology or Integrated Undergraduate Masters in Chiropractic (MChiro). Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | UK
Level: Undergraduate Programme
Field(s): BSc (Hons) Psychology or Integrated Undergraduate Masters in Chiropractic (MChiro)
Deadline: 5pm on 1 October
Funded By: BPP University College’s School of Health, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups):This scholarship is targeted for international students
‣ Award No: There is one scholarship available.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: This is worth £6,000, which will be applied towards the first year’s fees for the programmes.
‣ The Dean of the School of Health Scholarship is a competitive award aimed at high achieving students who can demonstrate the highest standard of academic excellence and commitment to their chosen career.
‣ have applied for a place on a relevant BPP University undergraduate programme;
‣ meet the admission requirements for the relevant programme;
‣ be able to demonstrate academic excellence;
‣ show clear commitment towards a career within the relevant profession.
‣ This Health Scholarship is a competitive award aimed at high achieving students who can demonstrate the highest standard of academic excellence and commitment to their chosen career.
‣ Winners will usually be notified that they have won a scholarship by email, telephone or post within 21 days of the closing date.
‣ To apply for this scholarship please download the Application Form, indicating which programme you are applying for and submit it together with your 500 word summary of why you should be considered for the scholarship, demonstrating your commitment to your chosen career, together with your academic record to date. Then email your application to universityscholarships-at-bpp.com.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 5pm on 1 October
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.